Engine work in or around Portland, Oregon

kswayze

Cascade Innovations, Twister, or White Knuckle............ All of which are in Boring, OR.

(reccomended in that order).

Depending on how exotic, you wanted to go, I might be willing to do the work as well (I just bought a house in North Plains).ph34r.gif

Cascade has built my motor for me twice now. Great job both times. Im going down wensday to pick it up after adding a 4mm crank, bore, redo some port timing, blah blah blah. They originally built this motor so i plan on letting them continue working on this one as needed. Great bunch of guys, stayed in constant contact with me and always asked me my thoughts before they just did something.

In the future for my next build i will most likely try one of our sponsors here. Shipping back and forth is the only part that sucks. We do have some great engine builders here though and would like to help out the sponsors that have helped me. :headbang:

X8 for Cameron at Redline Racing. He did all the motor work when I had my YFZ450 and now he does all my motor work on my banshee. I just had him setup a 4mil supercub and I couldn't be happier with the results or the great customer service if you have any questions then in my opinion Cameron is the guy to build a motor from mild to race.... BTW my supercub pulls hard as hell. Like everybody else has said he is a site sponsor so support our site sponsors.

Edited by Shawn R

I just got my engine back from Dave Moore and was very pleased. I had him bore and hone my cylinders .20 over, ported it, trued and welded the crank, and shaved the head all for a very reasonable price. I took it out yesterday and it rode hard all day long. I will definitely be heading back down there for any of my shee needs.

He tore the motor apart right in front of me and explained everything to me in detail, answered any questions I had and kept in close contact the whole time. My buddy had his motor built there too and Dave called him the day after he took it out the first time to see how it ran. Then he had my buddy take his bike back down there and dynoed it for free before he headed out to Hauser for the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Cascade Innovations, Twister, or White Knuckle............ All of which are in Boring, OR.

(reccomended in that order).

Depending on how exotic, you wanted to go, I might be willing to do the work as well.ph34r.gif

dave moore and cameron are the kings of small bore in the northwest. dave swept the albany sand drags, from kids to adults he owned them all

dave moore and cameron are the kings of small bore in the northwest. dave swept the albany sand drags, from kids to adults he owned them all

We're pretty fortunate around these parts, because there's a handful of good builders within a reasonable distance. Cam at Redline is a helluva good guy and does all of my work. Truthfully, I think if the average person walked into each one of the shops mentioned, they'd be pretty happy with their motor. Call them up or stop by and see how much of their time they are willing to give you and you'll probably get an idea of how available they will be when you run into a snag.