250r vs banshee

NVRBanshee

I think that race would usually be a loss for the banshee if the honda had 14 paddle extremes. It really depends on the setup but yes you are right the single will have a good torque advantage especially being on alcohol. Those would be close unless one of you has some sort of an advantage like override or the honda had more tire. For LS racing I don't think you need a 10 over on an 82hp banshee itd be faster imo with an 8 over and maybe 10 or 11 extremes.

I think your making power every 180 degrees of crank rotation and the Honda isn't but every 360 degrees. You said he just built it so can he even tune methanol? If F.A.S.T. built the 350 i see no problem. Call Jeff tell him you need some alky 35 pwks and put that +10 to good use this spring!

i got a buddy who just got his 250r built its a 310 on alky he just got it dynoed at 74hp he thinks it will take may drag ported stock stroke banshee it was dynoed at 82hp on c12 both bikes are in drag have +10 swingarms and 12paddle haulers what u guys think?

threre are alot of factors to take in conderation. Bike set up, Bike weight, Rider weight and rider skill ect ect.... If it was just motor to motor and no considering any of the other factors then I would say the banshee. But if the 250r is set up right in a chassis and lighter then the banshee it might take ya. But there's only one way to find out! Good Luck man

I used to race a 295r that would run consistant low 4.2's Thats what the 4mil cubs around here are runnin... If that R is setup and tuned right.. It will take the stock stroke shee.

Im going to have to roll with "Fouled" on this one, there are some quick R's here too, running 4.3's-4.5's all day on race GAS. Its actually about 3 of them here that run good. Got my stock stroke drag ported ass handed to me consistently. But i have since 4milled it with a full drag port from Jeff and put on a 8 inch swinger, (i was stock length then) and Im adding drag pipes and possibly going to alky. But if I go alky Im going to have to spot them :( I think if its setup right you might have a problem. Just my opinion.

i got a buddy who just got his 250r built its a 310 on alky he just got it dynoed at 74hp he thinks it will take may drag ported stock stroke banshee it was dynoed at 82hp on c12 both bikes are in drag have +10 swingarms and 12paddle haulers what u guys think?

the banshee all day has more cc's