Pray For me

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any updates? Still doin ok? Swelling goin down? Keep us posted on the recovery.

Cody

No real updates... My surgery is next wednesday @ 11am. Swelling has gone down some, my eye opens now. The whole right side of my face is numb beacuse of all the nerve damage. The doc says i may not get feeling back for a year or longer and when i do i will still have patches of numbness. Im adjusting to it pretty well and im trying to keep a positive attitude. I wont be going back to work till around march 8. I cant drive, so i just sit at home all day bored as hell.

No real updates... My surgery is next wednesday @ 11am. Swelling has gone down some, my eye opens now. The whole right side of my face is numb beacuse of all the nerve damage. The doc says i may not get feeling back for a year or longer and when i do i will still have patches of numbness. Im adjusting to it pretty well and im trying to keep a positive attitude. I wont be going back to work till around march 8. I cant drive, so i just sit at home all day bored as hell.

keep the positive attitude bro,

your going to make it and everythings going to be good

Never tried internet prayer before, but hey, ther's always a first. Heavenly Father we pray for rapid healing for Captainhowdie. We ask that you comfort him and his family in their time of need. We ask that you guide the surgons hands on Wednesday to perform better than He (She) ever has. We ask this in the name of your matchless son, Jesus Christ. We thank you Lord and we love you. Amen. The peace of the Lord be with you Captainhowdie.

you must be a damn good healer if your already able to use a computer. congrats and i hope you continue recovering fast.

I still have one good eye to see the screen, and my hands werent injured. Shit.... this is about the only thing i can do. Daytime tv blows, so i just sit here on the couch with my laptop all day. I think i have read every thread on the HQ.

Praying for ya man. Let me share my favorite quote with you from the late Elena Gibson.

"When facing a mountain of problems remember, God can move mountains or give you strength to climb so that you can enjoy the view. HAPPY TRAILS and don't leave your guide." -Elena Gibson

God can move mountains and I pray that He places His healing hand on you.

I still have one good eye to see the screen, and my hands werent injured. Shit.... this is about the only thing i can do. Daytime tv blows, so i just sit here on the couch with my laptop all day. I think i have read every thread on the HQ.

well shit, at least you can work on your post count? :shrugani: