BADLANDS! March 27th!

Mike (RunDMC) took off first on the white bike. Then at 0:11 me and Mike (MikeNick) were racing. I took off and didn't see him anymore. After watching the video I was wondering why he didn't finish the race. We both took off at the same time then he stopped. Wondered if he missed a shift or what...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to film alot more but had issues with my front rim. And it was tuff to ride and keep the cam from falling outta my pocket :rolleyes:. In case anyone wanted to know what was up with me i have a bad back. So riding bikes is a major pain for me. Literally lol. I could only ride for a little while and then park..... But i still had a blast watchin you all ride and checkin out the cool shees :notworthy:

In the last video #5 at 1.55 sec., I wonder who ported those 2 bikes out in front as they seem to run a lil different than the rest? ;):bolt:

Looks like you all had great weather for the trip. Sounded like a bunch of pissed off bumble bees running around. ha Hope you all can make it to Oklahoma sometime.

In the last video #5 at 1.55 sec., I wonder who ported those 2 bikes out in front as they seem to run a lil different than the rest? ;):bolt:

Looks like you all had great weather for the trip. Hope you can make it to Oklahoma sometime.

Nice one :rotflmao: So thats what a good port job will do :cheers: Gotta start saving up again so you can do mine :headbang:

Looks like you all had great weather for the trip. Hope you can make it to Oklahoma sometime.

I don't know but those bikes sure were F.A.S.T.!

We WILL be in Oklahoma for sure. We need to plan this out!

Looks like you all had great weather for the trip. Sounded like a bunch of pissed off bumble bees running around. ha Hope you all can make it to Oklahoma sometime.

DAMN STRAIGHT Jeff. :headbang:

If you dont wanna be last... get F.A.S.T!!!! nuff said. :cheers:

Got jeffroids anyone :P

Good vids and pics by the way people.