SHEERIDER20 IS A THIEF DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

alf44

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mat. Got carbs today.

Well I thought Sheerider and I made a deal and worked some stuff out. Apparently not. I havent been able to get ahold of him all week. No return calss or texts. So i guess monday Ill get the certified letter and the police report in the mail and let his law enforcement no that I am going through with this and will be pressing charges. To bad for him, I gave hime way to many chances and hes real stupid for not doing it. Besides the jail time hes facing he will be paying out thousands instead of hundreds. Oh well some have to learn the hard way.

Thanks Mat. Got carbs today.

Well I thought Sheerider and I made a deal and worked some stuff out. Apparently not. I havent been able to get ahold of him all week. No return calss or texts. So i guess monday Ill get the certified letter and the police report in the mail and let his law enforcement no that I am going through with this and will be pressing charges. To bad for him, I gave hime way to many chances and hes real stupid for not doing it. Besides the jail time hes facing he will be paying out thousands instead of hundreds. Oh well some have to learn the hard way.

shity. I guess I got lucky on the deal I had with eugene. He sold me a billet stator cover and a water pump cover that were used and were in a little ruff shape but I already knew they were. They are getting pc'd anyway. The only thing that sucked was the packaging. 3 pieces of billet seran wrapped together without any paper lining in the box :confused: I would have been pissed if they were new. Not the best of starts buying from people off the HQ. Oh well.

Thats nothing to brag about....

Nothing Im ashamed of either. So when tested in life, you run n hide? Never claimed im the toughest walking, just that I dont back down from noone. I have changed for the better since my son was born and I got married. Not everyone has the same upbringing. I say life experiences bring character. I was born in a very rough neighborhood!! You take 80% of people and toss them In the streets with wolves and they'll get chewed up and swallowed. So you adapt. Ive been through all that and then some, shootings, dealing drugs, friends getting killed. Ive got damn near a graveyard on my back from all my dead friends. But i moved to the country, got a Banshee and learning to enjoy a side of life i wasnt shown. That is what this site is about, Banshee's right? But EVERYONE can change, that post wasnt to you or for you. ;)

• 1 month later...

Well he gave me like $500 bucks. And sent me a bunch off misc. Stuff. All in all it really was a bunch of junk and useless parts. The motor is still sitting in the box in pieces.

Thanks to everyone that gave and offered up some parts to replace all the junk.

Hey Zach shoot me a Pm on what u need. I'll hook you up. And ya when I get my bike back together we'll have to hook up for a ride.

Let me no what u need in a pm. Thanks.

Dude I will be on a plan with the heaviest piece of the bike to bash his shit in until he got me my 1100.00. What part of pa is he from I ride in pa all the time. I will do it for u. I will take pics after I gost ride his bike down the steepest coal hill. Lmao