SHEERIDER20 IS A THIEF DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

alf44

I have all his info. Name,number,address, phone and email. He's not going to do a damn thing Loco.

I've been trying to contact him since last night. He will not return anything. Instead as soon as I tried to cantact him last night

He went to another site and started running his mouth again. He was banned within minutes from that site also. They also new the whole deal from the begining.

He will not comment here or return any of anyone elses calls. Mabey he will to some of you who didn't waste $1100. I also gave him until friday at 5pm to refund me $700 into my paypal

And I will return all the useless junk he sent me. As of today 145 no response and no deposit. Apparently he thinks I'm kidding about legal action I will text and the felony crime he has committed.

I really do not want this to happen to anyone else. Pm me if any of you need his info and I will reply this evening when I get home.

Bring that fucker down Alf!! fighting0058.gif

:dance:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say if you have his # and contact info, maybe you should put up a few inticing posts about him on craigslist.... possible in the Men for men section.... or tranny for men section :evil:

Don't ban him yet I have a problem with the parts I got from him today and need to keep a way to contact him banghead he only lives 2 hrs from me it looks like on my tomtom.I have dealt with other people on here and have only good things to say about them. we need a section to give people a score of some sort on there selling status.

yep I agree. Don't ban him yet. I also need to see if I've been shafted

he accepted my friend request on facebook, millville pa. is that him? this is no lil kid, he`s like 38 years old..

Thats not him NYUK. Im pretty sure hes 20 and and a punk kid. Hes in WashingtonVille PA. I may be wrong.

So it looks like were going to need a set of cases, clutch basket and drive gears, stator, flywheel, carbs, .30 pistons, levers, sprockets, both side covers and a bunch of misc shit. The small stuff i can get new pretty cheap anyway but it sucks we already paid for it all and never got it.

Mat thats real cool of you if you want to hook us up with the carbs. I wont forget it. I will definantly take care of you on your next order. That goes for anyone that can help us get these parts. Hopefully he will refund the money so we can have money to rebuy all this stuff.

Im sure we will come across more once we start putting this motor together. Im real skeptical if it even runs now. I think these cylinders will be ok but if anyone has a set of stock bore unported that they can make me a smokin deal on please let me know.

I really appreciate all of you who have backed me on this and stood behind me. Again I wont forget it and will definantly take care of you that can help us recover some parts. THANKS.

I will keep u all informed if anything changes and if any money money is returned.

Alf, I've got a quick on-the-fly adjust clutch lever I'll give you if you want it. Its used, but still good. Let me know, I can ship it out to ya mon or tues. I've also got 3 or 4 14t front sprockets. I'll toss one of them in the box with the lever if you want it.

- Jared

Edited by BigRed350x

Thats bullshit. That looks like an intentional fucking over to me , A big box of junk. I wouldnt be letting him get away with that shit, someone close to him needs to get you some reimbursement if he doesnt pay up. People like that need their legs broke.

Alf, I've got a quick on-the-fly adjust clutch lever I'll give you if you want it. Its used, but still good. Let me know, I can ship it out to ya mon or tues. I've also got 3 or 4 14t front sprockets. I'll toss one of them in the box with the lever if you want it.

- Jared

Thanks dude. My buddy appreciates all the support and the hookups as well. once he figures out why he cant get in the shoutbox he will be around. We already ordered some of the smaller stuff. Sprockets, levers, etc. still need a wiring harness and some topend parts. thank you though.

Thats bullshit. That looks like an intentional fucking over to me , A big box of junk. I wouldnt be letting him get away with that shit, someone close to him needs to get you some reimbursement if he doesnt pay up. People like that need their legs broke.

I totally agree. Im trying to do this right and give him the opportunity to make it right. I really dont see it happening though. still hasnt contacted me. I do plan on going the legal route asap. after thats all said and done....hes free game too all as far as im concerned.

I helped him rebuild this bike for over a month. Spent hours on the phone and sold and shipped him a lot of new parts.

The only pic I ever saw was the one in his sig. I just assumed since he just spent all this money rebuilding and talking about

How he wished he could ride but couldn't because it wasn't together or the weather was bad it was still in the condition in the pics.

Still I never sent him anything that wasn't 100 percent packaged right. At the very least the parts could have been rinsed off of the mud.

Just a slap in the face. As of now I'm out a lot of money and I'm in the process of taking legal action. He has been banned from every other site

He was selling on. He's really get a chance here for some reason even though he has no intention of making it right, but he's getting a chance to screw someone else.

I helped him rebuild this bike for over a month. Spent hours on the phone and sold and shipped him a lot of new parts.

The only pic I ever saw was the one in his sig. I just assumed since he just spent all this money rebuilding and talking about

How he wished he could ride but couldn't because it wasn't together or the weather was bad it was still in the condition in the pics.

Still I never sent him anything that wasn't 100 percent packaged right. At the very least the parts could have been rinsed off of the mud.

Just a slap in the face. As of now I'm out a lot of money and I'm in the process of taking legal action. He has been banned from every other site

He was selling on. He's really get a chance here for some reason even though he has no intention of making it right, but he's getting a chance to screw someone else.

i deff agree here some schould break his damn leggs!!!! and schould be banned for life its ppl like this that is a buyer worst nightmare.and is

what buyin on the net abad name there jus too manyppl screwing ppl. hope you get this sorted out man.. no one schould have shit like this

happen.!!!

^^^ i dont know what the hell this guy just said..... :unsure:

well thats fucked. i hate seeing bad things happen to good people! Alf, i hope you are able to atleast recoup most of the money you sent that douche.