Turbo charged Intercooled banshees!?!?!?!?

if anyone has videos of these bad ass bikes post them upp!!! please!!

Tric Racing 1 turbo.intercooled fuel injected banshees!!!

its hard to believe!!! :drool:

trickracing is fucking sickkk!!!

please post all turbo 2stroke banshee videos you can find on this thread!! :cheers::headbang::drool::drool::drool:

thanks!!

Welcome to 2004. If you're lucky you can sell your house now before the market shits on your face.

hey DICK!!! <_<

i was just wondering if anyone had links to actual working trubo banshees...

fuck the hayabusa motor bikes...... im all about yamaha 2stroke.... but turboed is even better!! :headbang:

i have seen plenty turbo charged banshee pictures.... but there are only like 3 videos of them in action....

i heard A&S had trouble with the clutches.... too much power and they cant get them to hook...

and im with JD.... id rather see a banshee engine turboed than a streetbike motor in a banshee.....

two strokes being turbo charged is VERY picky from an engineering and fluid dynamics stand point, there is NO way it could be consistent, basically all you are doing is upping the pressure of the ENTIRE system, there is nothing to keep the air being forced in from flowing right back out, and the air being forced through will keep the fuel and air mixture from re entering the cylinders... It just isn't practical, yes the will run but the will need a totally different tune for a slight change in temperature and pressure...even being flow through and a fully pressurized system things get complicated when you add boost.. Fuel injection would help with that BUT it would take thousands in electronics and months of tuning to even get close to all of the tables to make it run right. the ONLY two stroke set up that would work being turbo is the two stroke diesel. it has exhaust valves. It HAS to have the supercharger to move the exhaust and a turbo just ups the pressure.

If turbo were the answer, it would be WAY more popular than big cyls and strokers.

IF you have enough money strokers, big cylinders, fuel injected, AND TURBO would be the way to go... :shootself:

i believe in banshee based motors in the banshee frame, all i was asking is if any1 had or knew of any other links to turbocharged banshees :shrugani: