PICKED UP A 2006 BANSHEE FOR FREE

EF2.0

My dad's buddy had a 06 Banshee that was taking up space in his moms backyard and she was on his case to get rid of it so what does he do he hits up my dad and says hey does your boy want a ATV? My dad asked me and I went to check it out and sure enough it was all apart the engine, frame, suspension, everything was off but pretty much still there in hefty garbage bags I told the dudes mom ill take no problem she brought out the pink we signed and I brought it home. Anyway its my new project I plan on building a sick fast 421 cub dune bike. I will post some pics when I get a chance.

nice deal man!

just a little warning! putting a basket case together can be the most miserable frusterating experience ever, you end up with a machine that you know very well though because you have done everythinng yourself.

just when you think you have everything coming together and your making progress you find that you need some odd nuts and bolts, thats what pissed me off.