banshee destroyed

ive seen this too many times. why are rail drivers such dip shits. when traffic is racing up the fucking hill what makes them think they can go accross the hill. dumb fucks. Normally im not in favor of lawsuits, but i hope you sued them

Yea when atv's and mc's are jumping the dunes there is some one sitting on the top letting them know when it is clear to jump. When was the last time you seen a rail do that. They just jump blind and who cares about whats on the other side. It is like anything. The more $$$$ you have the less common since you have, and the farther away from reality you are. :shoothead:

ive seen this too many times. why are rail drivers such dip shits. when traffic is racing up the fucking hill what makes them think they can go accross the hill. dumb fucks. Normally im not in favor of lawsuits, but i hope you sued them

ditto that,its fucking bullshit.

fuck ya if the sand rails werent ther ther would probly be less deaths of quad riders at dumont... i watched this happen .. i was watching from the top of comp waiting for it to happen.. the shee rider thought he could out run him but the rail was jus to fast. the sound was awful :ermm:

i remember that very well. the rail driver was doing a wheelie across comp hill that night in the middle of the hill. i remember the quad rider was hurt pretty badly. the guy that was riding the quad owned a rail himself. the driver of the sandrail wasn't the owner of the sandrail.

there was a big stink about this incident on DDR after it happened. this is the first time i seen pictures of the banshee though.

I remember when that happened too. I saw it happen again last year on comp hill. I own a small vw buggie and I always watch out for guys on bikes. Couldn't imagine how I would feel if I did that to someone. It would probably be my last trip to the dunes.