10 mill super cub for sale

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ass clowns is more like it.. lol

dude how do you figure that my grammer is all out of shape .if you read carefully you can clearly see that tony cub is a freind of the guy laz who sead he checked my motor and did state it was a 10 mill crank i had .tony cub was running his mouth about it being a 4 or even a 7 .now you tell me where that makes any sense ?he was willing to buy my crank ,but now is talking crap .i dont care how much fun you or your sister have man .im just letting you know that next time read before you run your mouth man .take care man ive been a member on here for along time and have posted many times with no shit talkers like your self and those who have come on my post to talk crap .i dont want any problems with anyone ,just want to sell what i have thats all

ok master what you say is what goes lol .dude dont make me laugh any harder than what i am right now =) move along

Do you really think someone is going to read this thread and buy that motor from you? You are high you couldnt even give it away now. And when you reply all worked up take a deep breath and type slow so we all can read it. You get all bent out of shape and dont type in english then its harder to laugh at you. This has to be a joke!

Is this even english? I dont know you from the next guy but reading this post you do sound like a d bag.

dude go contredict your self else where .look whos the first about calling names and doing all this doing that wont sell your motor .if you dont have anything pleasan to say just dont say it at all man have a nice day cool guy

i dont know uwenr personally but from what i have known he seems to be a very cool guy and i have not seen anyone but u that seems to have anything against him... idk what u are tryin to accomplish by trash talkin everyone that comments on here... that has not and will not ever get ur motor sold, so if possible change ur attitude quick before this gets out of hand and this topic either gets deleted, or u get banned... u will prolly bash me to once i post this, y dont u just save urself all the typing and get over urself instead? :D have a nice day "wicked"shee