10 mill super cub for sale

guys i have a practicly brand new 10 mill super cub for sale with all the goodies .i need this sold .it has an over ride tranny from whiticker ,direct drive lock up with blue clear face on it ,v force reeds the whole nine yards .ported by rob at rdz racing .the motor screams ,runs real hard time are tough and need this gone asap.i will let it go for 2800 or best offer guys ive posted this b3fore on my other ads .i know someone needs this

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

location and post up some pics for that price im supprised its not sold allready

i have some up already.i wont mess with anyone .i just need this bad as mottor sold already .everything is mint .you guys can even call rob at rdz send them the cylinders and he will tell you he did the port work himself.i dont lie .or on here to bang anyone at all.price is more than fair ill even do 2700 plus the ride you can not build this motor for that price at all

any numbers on the motor?

numbers as in track numbers none at all .i just had it built ,rob ported the cylinders at rdz racing ,and i had a local shop down here who builds super fast bikes in miami put it together .some things came up and need the cash .for the dude who wanted to trade me the stand i cant.i need cash thanks guys someone needs this im sure of it

i swear to god im starting to think that something is so wrong with my picture of my motor lol .guys this is a real 10 mill super cub not the baby cub lol

dude,s whats going on with this picture here ?a 10 mill super cub not sold yet for this price i need this sold no trades i need cash money lol