10 mill super cub for sale

guys what do i need to do to sell my motor ,its a 10 mill super cub with over ride and all the goodies ,someone make me and offer ,you never know ,i really do need to sell,dont want to trade anything just want cash ,i know someone out there wants this set up, im willing to work with you ,as long as its a fair price =)

guys make me a decent offer i need this motor sold,everything is mint and barely houred ,

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did Rob at RDZ really port this motor? What override is in it?

rob at rdz racing did the port work for me i live in miami fl .it has a 1 thru 4 by whiticker .i sent him my tranny and he did all the work .i had a local shop down here .called 99 performance put the motor together .people know he builds big and fast bikes only make me an offer i need this gone .

the reason I ask is I saw the other thread where jmadd called rob and he said he had never heard of you nor remembers doing this motor.

i told him if he wanted we could call him and he never was intrested in doing so .he only ported my cylinders .i had a local shop put the motor together thats all

• 2 weeks later...
i told him if he wanted we could call him and he never was intrested in doing so .he only ported my cylinders .i had a local shop put the motor together thats all

guys this motor is still up for sale and i keep getting pms but no sale yet i need to sell ,dont lowball me .you guys know for a fact with the price listed its a steal im willing to work with you if you can work with me thanks

Really does sound like a killer deal and if the economy wasn't in the shitter this thing would be gone by now. Problem is nobody has no money and the ones that have money are only trying to take advantage of the people who don't. If I had an extra 2800 I would have bought it for that without a problem. Just hang in there dude it will go.

I've been watching this deal since the day it was posted.I'd flat out kill to have this motor. Just a real bad time for almost everyone, including myself. If times were better I'm sure this motor would have been gone on the day it was posted.

Hey man I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. Im interested but need some more info. Send me an email if that works better. Thanks

dude thanks alot ,i know that times are hard but i have this motor at such a good price,that i myself am in shock it has not been sold yet.i went from 3200 to 2600 and still nothing lol