10 mill super cub for sale

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, would you take 2200 plus shipping and how do we do transaction on banshee hq? ive only dealt on ebay have 100 percent feedback.

dude i wish i could sell it for that price but i really cant ,i will do 2600 tops ,cause i have lots of money in this motor and even at 2600 im still loosing cash big time ,again i am so sorry but i cant at all ,i need the cash but i wont give this away man .thanks for the offer

dude i wish i could sell it for that price but i really cant ,i will do 2600 tops ,cause i have lots of money in this motor and even at 2600 im still loosing cash big time ,again i am so sorry but i cant at all ,i need the cash but i wont give this away man .thanks for the offer

ok thanks , I already have one for hillclimbing and i know how exp they are, hard for me to buy used motor but will think about it.

guys i need this sold ,im trying my best to sell at the best price that i can with out loosing as much as i have invested already .i will do 2600 plus the ride

guys i need this gone .new price 2500.takes it .buyer pays for shipping ,and if he or even a she lol wants it thru paypall they have to pay for the fee to .you will not get this type of motor for this price at all what so ever .im really trying to help someone out there ,whos in need of a good bad ass motor and does not have the funds to build a new one .builders out there know how much this motor cost to build new .someone let me know .if i cant sell it for 2500 i will not sell it .

guys i need this gone .new price 2500.takes it .buyer pays for shipping ,and if he or even a she lol wants it thru paypall they have to pay for the fee to .you will not get this type of motor for this price at all what so ever .im really trying to help someone out there ,whos in need of a good bad ass motor and does not have the funds to build a new one .builders out there know how much this motor cost to build new .someone let me know .if i cant sell it for 2500 i will not sell it .

i dont get it guys,i have a barely houred motor ,and still not sold,its a 2006 motor with all the goodies .dam

ok i dont understand why you would post that link there j madd its not like i have not posted the pics of my motor.i removed the color of the cylinders so you can see it really is a super cub and ,i eventook pics ofhe head ,so ou can seethehead .everything was paintedblack so it would fool people into thinkinit was a stock cylinder lol .and the direct lock up was just polished .anyways thanks for posting that link lmfao jmadd

ok i dont understand why you would post that link there j madd its not like i have not posted the pics of my motor.i removed the color of the cylinders so you can see it really is a super cub and ,i eventook pics ofhe head ,so ou can seethehead .everything was paintedblack so it would fool people into thinkinit was a stock cylinder lol .and the direct lock up was just polished .anyways thanks for posting that link lmfao jmadd

i know im loosing lots of money ,but i need to sell this motor .it is a steal thanks i know this lol

i know im loosing lots of money ,but i need to sell this motor .it is a steal thanks i know this lol

guys what do i need to do to sell my motor ,its a 10 mill super cub with over ride and all the goodies ,someone make me and offer ,you never know ,i really do need to sell,dont want to trade anything just want cash ,i know someone out there wants this set up, im willing to work with you ,as long as its a fair price =)