10 mill super cub for sale

Have you considered parting the motor out, you should be able to get close to what you are asking for it complete. Might have more luck.

word. im thinkin this would be the easiest way to recoup some of your money. :blush:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE IS DOING BAD ,THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT IS DOING GOOGD,AND WANTS TO SAVE LOTS OF MONEY ON BUILDING A MOTOR LIKE THIS .MAKE ME A GOOD OFFER DONT BANG ME ,IM TRYING TO REALLY HELP SOMEONE OUT THERE .=)

whats the total internals...straight cuts ?,ratio?billet basket? 8plate?i want to know everything its got...and who else reading this....who can back this guy????

whats the total internals...straight cuts ?,ratio?billet basket? 8plate?i want to know everything its got...and who else reading this....who can back this guy????

dude what i have is a 10 mill super cub .cubs are ported by rob at rdz racing .it has a 1 thru 4 over ride tranny by whiticker racing .direct drive lock up clutch .with blue clear lends .v force reeds .pancake bearing .72 mm pistons .10 mill crank ..ive never sold anything on here but a rear racing shock ohlins piggyback .i am not here to mess anyone over dude .i dont need the bad feedback.i come on here alot and ,dont need to here or get bad feedback thanks

dude what i have is a 10 mill super cub .cubs are ported by rob at rdz racing .it has a 1 thru 4 over ride tranny by whiticker racing .direct drive lock up clutch .with blue clear lends .v force reeds .pancake bearing .72 mm pistons .10 mill crank ..ive never sold anything on here but a rear racing shock ohlins piggyback .i am not here to mess anyone over dude .i dont need the bad feedback.i come on here alot and ,dont need to here or get bad feedback thanks

Call me 386 209 9088 I'm in Florida. Maybe we can work something out.

easy there guy. Pretty sure hes not looking to fuck anyone over. He doesnt have to prove shit to you, if you want it, call the guy and get a feel for him. Joined over 3 years ago and no neg. feedback yet so????????

• 2 weeks later...

thanks joel its just hard to sell stuff right now and if sold they want to be sure they are getting what the pay for .its true i dont need to mess anyone over ,.ive been a member on here for awhile and have sold here .im trying to sell at the best price i can .guys i need it sold thanks a bunch

guys ive had so many calls and so many pms about what i have for sale and even at the recession price i have it at i cant sell.i need this gone .someone needs this out there and i know of this 4 sure guys i need to sell

yo,my name is tony.im one of laz's friend down from homestead.if your willing to split the motor,i can help you and i'll buy the crank from you.LMK

tony i will not split this motor apart so thanks for the offer.tell laz to line up that slow ass 421 he bought along side with that bike he talks so good about 535 cc he runs .got some local guys that with smaller cubs would rip him a new one .tell him lee said this