Who did your Porting

Loc

Who Did Your Porting  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.A.S.T Dune Port.

Jeff was very helpful on the phone and through PM's. Also the before and after customer service is bar none.

This dune port rips with my mods/setup, got it tuned in a couple hours after i built it and the power is insane in the mid and top with a very nice transition from off to on the pipe. Very smooth but arm ripping all in one.

So much power i slapped yo momma :laugh:

Thanx Jeff :beer: :beer:

i did my own, i would rate the customer service top nothch.. LOL.. and the work was ok.. i am overall happy with the bike and how it runs..

that bike definitely runs strong.. lol... for what it is... lol... here lately customer service has sucked.. lmao..

i agree-unless there is a huge mismatch from previous port work.not a big fan of case stuffing-lots of work little gain....if any...imo

No work for me. :evil: Just my hard earned money. LOL

Jeff says it's good for 2 to 3 hp so I went with it. For $100 I don't think it's too bad really. He's going to get the cases done, send them back and I can get my bottom end assembled and ready for the cylinders.

I woudln't think case volume would be a issue with a 4mil. None of my 4mils used epoxy.. But.. what do I know. :shrug: I'll leave that stuff up the to the builders.

I am rolling a 5mil crank and I didn't have to epoxy anything.....

I am not sure what you know? :biggrin:

dune Port Cameron at Redline Racing, Came highly reccomended and I do not regret it one bit he knows his stuff and the thing runs hard.

Once again Brandon Avery at Wildcard Racing!!! his costumer service is the best ive ever had. i just sent him my motor and he keeps me posted on everything and hes never impacient or not wanting to talk to u about your bike. hell build it and hell help u along the way as u tune it. Great guy!!! and his motors run hard! (hes building my 4mil stock cylinder dune/drag ported bike, i cant wait!!!)

I am rolling a 5mil crank and I didn't have to epoxy anything.....

I am not sure what you know? :biggrin:

Are you guys talking about the comment of Jeff epoxying the lower end? There are 4 spots on the lower case half (like studs with a whole in the center) that he uses epoxy to close. Claiming that it can be a source of an air leak creating a lean condition. Epoxy is added from the outside of the case, not on the inside.

Not sure if this is what you are talking about, just my 0.02.

SP

Dune/Trail bike: RB Racing out of Lansing, MI (awesome guy, awesome work, awesome price!!)

Drag bike: HAVOC Performance, Grand Rapids MI. (Great work, motor runs HARD.)

I like to keep it local, support the fellow MI riders and builders. Hasn't done me wrong yet! :thumbsup: