Who did your Porting

Loc

Who Did Your Porting  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am wondering what company is used the most to do engine porting and what everyones opinion is on the work done. If you use someone other than site sponsor please name it and what you think of the porting.

Edited by loc

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a FAST 4mill Dune port. I am happy with it. It has a really strong midrange and top end.

www.farmandsandtoys.com

I have also had a Patriot Racing 4mill Drag port. I ran it before my fast dune port. It ran super strong on the top end. It was a good drag port, but I needed somethign with more of a midrange.

www.patriotracing.net

I went with Kevin. I got a 4mil Dune Port matched for CPI's. Im very impressed with the way it hits. I was expecting a nasty rush from the mid to top but its so smooth that its almost deceiving. I really like it alot. I would love to try some other builders bikes though to really see how they compare.

Everyone Knows who ports my stuff I would guess. Jim from passion racing. He has all keep me on top with a much smaller motor, so no complaints very good builder/guy to deal with

Wildcard Racing is building me a 4mil dune drag bike.