women vs banshees

it seems to me that im not the only shee freak out there, and thats why i joined the forums.

but it seems to me i have relationship problems ever since i got my banshee, and now that i got two im almost sure ill see double the problems. i love my gf even though she is the biggest pos, her beautiy make up for her flaws most of the times. she claims she likes banshees but all she can do is bitch at me about how much time/money/attention i give it and not her. hell i think i do a good job balancing a job a girl friend a two banshee pretty well, but she always finds some way to put me down about how i dont ever pay attention to her. i tryed to make her follow me into my obssesion of banshees by tell her the one i just bought is for her and she can pick out whatever she wants on it. its still not working............

hell how do u guys do it, most of you are married already but hell im 18, and she 17. if she wants a ring in the distant future i wanna come home and see her changing her motor oil and mixing up some gas to go riding. :biggrin:

does any one else share my problems?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow:

Life is short but both of you are way too young to have these problems.

Relax and just be yourself.

If she cannot acccept how you are then she will eventually go by the wayside and you will eventually get another more apreciative girl that will enjoy the outdoors life with you and not be so darned clingy.

Girls at that age want all of your attention or they start to feel needy and pessimistic about the relationship.

A highly educated girl that is college minded will not be so needy and instead will be more self assure of herself.

I would say that all you can do is be yourself and do what you want to do but invite her along for the ride.

Try to offer her her some attention by a good date now and then but do not try to change who you are and what you like to do when playing with your bikes.

She likes you that way dont worry. What you do and your hobbies are most likely what she liked about you anyways.

And.....If not then there are plenty more good looking girls where she came from.

Youthful relationships are fun but they last only a short time when there are petty problems like this in them.

Just get her a banshee going and take her out and ride with her.

She will come around to your way of thinking......dont cave in.....lol :cool:

patiance and lots of hard work on a relationship!! me and my wife have been together for 5 years and been married for 2. we are high school sweet hearts and she was the to pretty to get dirty kinda girl and now shes got her own blaster and rides it and has rode my banshee and she loves it. they just take awhile to adjust and get used to your hobbies. just tell her you want to share this with her cuz it means alot to you and you want to share something so meaningful to you with her! thats what i always said.lol i got her to clean the throttle body out on my old 4.3 v6 blazer.

or you could just ignore her which is what i did and she then caved in and no longer bother me about it . if your not married and have no kids with her, to hell with her there are plenty of fish in the sea and some that understand that the banshee is very important find one of them

Does Dr Phil have a forum somewhere?? Sorry but women at that age are a little off. 25 seems to be where they start understanding that life does not revolve around them. Ride it out till then or go shop some older ash.

Shit I've been married almost 9 years,she still thinks everything should evolve around her.If I am not doing what she thinks I should be doing I get bitched at.Let me tell you I get bitched at a lot. :biggrin:

hell how do u guys do it, most of you are married already but hell im 18, and she 17. If she wants a ring in the distant future I wanna come home and see her changing her motor oil and mixing up some gas to go riding. :biggrin:

does any one else share my problems?

The problem is easy to see: you are dating a girl, not a woman. Kick her to the curb now. Most likely, she will not change, she will never become what you want her to become... :confused:

The first thing you need to understand is that all girls are like little kids and if you let them think evrything is about them you lose. They cry and stomp there feet until they get what they want. Unless you put down you foot and if you don't do that from the start again you lose. Good luck!! I'v been married for almost 8 year and I'm only 31 bine with her since high school. I'v also had more banshees then I can count from the first I told her this is me get over it or move on. Again good luck.

Edited by 2/2 many banshees

SHIT! If you give your bike as much as attention as i do mine then yeah she has a reason to complain. Hahahaha.

Dude you and your girl are young and the older you get you'll realize whats important. What I have learn over the years is that when they fight with you over some petty shit is because no attention is givn to them, sometime. Relationship go both ways so both you need to be 50/50. She needs to understand you need your alone time and she needs her time, but you also need your together time. What i meen about your together time is usally what she wants to do, hahahaha.

This is what I would do, TELL HER you'll take like a couple days of the week and just focus on your guys relationship, like movies, dinner or what ever shit you guys like to do, can't include your banshee. But also TELL HER your gonna need your own time and she can't bitch, shit she can even join in on the banshee fun but she can't bitch about it.

Now if after you do all that and she continues to act like a little ungrateful brat then kick her ass to the curb, atleast you tried. Your only 18 and there is alot of nice ass out there for you to go after. Just learn that right from the get go be stright up no bullshit, yeah your only 18 but you don't have to play little kid games, be ahead of your time.