BansheeHQ T-Shirts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

international flat rate box is like $35 u.s. usps.

now it`s time to work on a different set of shirts tyler. different font. with a pic of a banshee on it. i got my 4 they are nice.

now it`s time to work on a different set of shirts tyler. different font. with a pic of a banshee on it. i got my 4 they are nice.

fuck, $35??? thats crazy..

yea i know john.. thing is im still sitting on quite a few of these shirts i have now.. i need to move a few more of them.

next time im gonna do a per order type deal.. that way i dont end up with a lot of extra stuff.

agreed with the sites sponser goin down the ribcage and different colors

and loco ill prolly be ordering a couple more from ya 2 help u move those shirts along!!!

just gotta wait for payday

agreed with the sites sponser goin down the ribcage and different colors

and loco ill prolly be ordering a couple more from ya 2 help u move those shirts along!!!

just gotta wait for payday

thanks man, i appreciate it.. i really thought i had about the right number of shirts.. guess i overcounted.

thanks man, i appreciate it.. i really thought i had about the right number of shirts.. guess i overcounted.

you gotta get one of the computer nerds to put up a link or banner to click on at the top of the page. that way they just click. you ship.