I F**KIN HATE PEOPLE!

[quote ... i was hopin the cops would correct it but they were no help :sick:

There is your first mistake. They are only around to hand out tickets to the tax payers. You think they give two shits about your quad?? Sorry, I just wanted to take another stab at them. For those times when they post "well, when your shit get's stolen, who do you call?" Apparently a waste of minutes if you ask me.

B

i agree with u there lol... yea if i can find the bike i should be able to get it back, i still have all the papers for it so unless they have the vin scratched off it i should be ok... but i have to find it first, that is the problem :down: if i cant find it i will be in contact with my insurance company, i had full coverage on it but knowin my luck theft will be the only loop hole to that

Its fucking near impossible to hook someone on theft.... for ATVs even cycles. Most of the time the shit gets parted out so fast it will make your head spin. Best case senario receiving stolen property, even then how did they know the parts were stolen...probably 1/4th of us have bought stolen parts before without knowing it. Yea I agree. If its going to take a shit load of legwork and its not a 10,000+ theft...most cops are just going to put it in the computer. Which sucks. Any motherfuckign peice of shit that would steal a pack of gum, a pencil, gas, $25, $50, a atv. WOULD STEAL ANYTHING.

Here is the thing about a theif compared to other criminals

A liar will often just lie, maybe never even get out of the realm of lieing.

A cheater will often times just cheat, never evolving to anything else

A theif will fucking do anything....lie....cheat...cook meth...anything.

Edited by jugriggs