ready for port job

hey guys, i'm thinking about sending jugs off for a port job. I've been looking on ebay but anybody know of any good shops?

Also, I will probably go with the stage 2 so wondering if my mods i have now will hold up to this( see below for mods) And will I notice a big power difference if everything runs right

2003 Banshee

stock bore

cool head w/ 21's

+4 timing

lightened flywheel

vf3's

200w stator

30mm carbs, (cant remember jet sizes but think there the middle sizes) 3rd clip also

T6's

thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has their own favorite builder. Here is mine.

http://flotekperformance.com/home He has my juggs and flywheel right now.

You need to talk to whoever you choose and discuss you mods and what you want out of the bike etc. That way you can determine what is best for you.

I had a gander at FAST's website and I can safely say that when I finally do get my port work done, it will either be by jeff or kevin. Plus might as well toss some buisness to the guys who make this site possible right? :biggrin:

Jeff gets rather swamped and takes while to get you shit back.He does do some of the best work out there for sure if you have time.Kevin at Herrjuggs is great also,quick turnaround.My herrjugs flat out rips. Good luck deciding. Everyones going to tell you to make some calls and go with the one you like best.

I have a pair of fast dune ported 4 mill jugs on my banshee right now. They run pretty hard.

A any body that names there port jobs Sage 1, through Stage 1,000,000 will not be getting my bussiness. A port job is supose to be custom to your riding sytle not a cookie cutter.

The better the shop, the better the reputation, the longer the wait. Kev is kind of different though. He wont take your jugs if he cant have them back to you in 2 weeks or so. He is a nother good guy to deal with.

josh

I am having Brandon at Wildcard racing do mine. he has been very good at letting me know what is going on. I have ridden some of his machines and they are mean. He does a great job and I highly recomend him! He is slobanshee on the hq.

Since everyone is throwing there builders name out there.. I'll shoot mine some props! :biggrin:

Nate McCoy. I sent him my 4mil cub and had it back to my door in under 2 weeks. He's easy to get ahold of and always takes the time to answer all you questions

Nate Mccoy

Herr Juggs

Passion Racing

F.A.S.T racing

Also do some fine work.