what's the deal with no front bumper?

Angel ripper

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah blah my feelings are hurt because I don't run a front bumper and Angel says I should. Lot's of people's pussies getting hurt here tonight. Way to jump on the dudes ass over stupid shit fuckers. Did I spell everything right there and use proper grammar? Who cares? :shrug: Now like Meat said have some fun with this shit. I don't have a front bumper just because I wanted to fit in. I can't go with my own ideas. :cool:

would you take off the bumper on a 68 mustang fastback?

of course you wouldnt

the banshee is like the old muscle cars, it needs it to look good

and did you ever run a gncc race on a sport quad?

there is a reason why they don't take them off, they work!!!!

and it; makes it easier to lift when you get stuck,

Edited by Angel ripper

I don't care if people have them or not I still have mine just saying don't need one. It's just personal preference. Yeah it can avoid breaking something else, so maybe we should just put big old tires all the way around the quad so nothing gets damaged. Even with the bumper on the mounts are attached to the frame so it can still bend your frame. The bumper only helps for very slow speed collisions. Like I said I have one on for now but thats just cause I can't decide which way looks better.

who the fuck are you to decide if its gay or not to run with out a bumper. personally i think it looks meaner to run without 1. but i have 1 b/c its easier to lift the front end and it matches my apperance scheme. and as for brake checking someone anybody that rides close enough to hit you is just as much of a didldo as you. you both deserve the damage you get. so go suck a fuckin goat cock you lowlife dildo breath faggot molesting ass eating peice of shit

who the fuck are you to decide if its gay or not to run with out a bumper. personally i think it looks meaner to run without 1. but i have 1 b/c its easier to lift the front end and it matches my apperance scheme. and as for brake checking someone anybody that rides close enough to hit you is just as much of a didldo as you. you both deserve the damage you get. so go suck a fuckin goat cock you lowlife dildo breath faggot molesting ass eating peice of shit

Spell Check you DIDLDO LMAO. There's Nothing you can do to a banshee that can make it look meaner.....

Spell Check you DIDLDO LMAO. There's Nothing you can do to a banshee that can make it look meaner.....

I bought a 01 shee not to long ago, and it came without a bumper, I like the look and protection of a bumper so I ordered a Jardine bumper for mine, and I think it looks pretty good. People take them off to be "lighter" and etc....for me, I'm out to have a great time whether I'm dragging, duning, or trailing, and I plan to leave the bumper on. If I'm going somewhere to STRICTLY drag, I may take it off prior to going. I do not get bent out of shape if I run into a faster Banshee, it will happen...someone is always faster. It's when the 450's start dropping you that you need to worry. I think it's personal preference as far as bumpers go.