what's the deal with no front bumper?

Angel ripper

$50 says he's a 12 year old troll from blasterforum.

Now that's not cool man I came here from blaster forum and there are just as many assholes here as there they are both great sites that cater to two great yamaha quads and their riders. As for him being 12 years old I think he is more than likely a 35 year old virgin who likes little girls but is too afraid to aproach them (yeah I got that from his sig pic of that lame ass movie), I really wish loco was on. Can't a mod lock this thread? :confused:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's not cool man I came here from blaster forum and there are just as many assholes here as there they are both great sites that cater to two great yamaha quads and their riders. As for him being 12 years old I think he is more than likely a 35 year old virgin who likes little girls but is too afraid to aproach them (yeah I got that from his sig pic of that lame ass movie), I really wish loco was on. Can't a mod lock this thread? :confused:

thats not what i meant

i baught my shee and paid for it myself. so whatever i decide to put on(or take off)is my business. so if you dont like the fact that someone doesnt have a front bumper on any quad then dont ride sell your atv(if you have one) and stop getting on these sites and ruining peoples day by being a jackass.

sorry fellas i just figured id add my 2 cents

i baught my shee and paid for it myself. so whatever i decide to put on(or take off)is my business. so if you dont like the fact that someone doesnt have a front bumper on any quad then dont ride sell your atv(if you have one) and stop getting on these sites and ruining peoples day by being a jackass.

sorry fellas i just figured id add my 2 cents

I'm guessing for the fact that you don't use a bumper, you're part of the "in" crowd :blush:

Werent you the one saying I cry too much?

haha yeah, im the one that said that. and look at you now, cryin about people not using their front bumpers.

and i think its pretty funny how in the thread where everybody was pokin fun at someone spellin toomey wrong you were like," i never new misspelled words would make so many people cry", yet here you are tellin everybody to use the spell check?

all youve done since you made a "comeback" to this site is bitch and moan.

don't take things too seriously,, gezzz

SPELL CHECK BITCH!! :evil:

:blink:

come on, i see you run a bumper, but maybe youre not cool like the rest?

i could care less who thinks im "cool". and as a matter of fact, i happen to think no bumper looks pretty badass, only reason i have one is because it's what "works".

haha yeah, im the one that said that. and look at you now, cryin about people not using their front bumpers.

and i think its pretty funny how in the thread where everybody was pokin fun at someone spellin toomey wrong you were like," i never new misspelled words would make so many people cry", yet here you are tellin everybody to use the spell check?

wow, guess you don't know what "sarcasm" is

i think i like you :evil: :biggrin:

We are gonna be goooood friends :biggrin:

I'm guessing for the fact that you don't use a bumper, you're part of the "in" crowd :blush:

you know your right i am part of the "in"crowd. its better then running a stock bumper thats got broken bumper mounts and would prob do just the same amount as damage so all i can say is get over your self and stop making yourself look like a fool. :down: