what's the deal with no front bumper?

Angel ripper

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then i'll get go my ford 4x4 with 35inch tires on it, and wait for you to shut down your grizz 700, then run it and you over

I'm sure a 4.500 pound ford 4x4 is no match for a 800lb grizz awith a 200pound turd on it :evil:

haha its a ford. itll prolly break down. but thats a diff story. how r u gonna get to ur ford? walk. lol i will be long gone by then. or i would just climb the most monstrous hill around and watch u flip ur ford trying to get to me!! lol this is too much.

either way neone who is willing to damage another persons property just because u dont like the way it looks is a fuckin douche in my book. its not urs why do u care wwat it looks like? i dont care if my friends had rainbow colored banshees and wore scarfs while they rode. its not affecting me one bit. im done

This dude just needs to get off HQ for a week and maybe people will forget about this thread he started that's just embaressing him more and more he talks. He's pushing it right now.

Tyler do you think this is the one person we get maybe once a year that just makes a complete douche out himself? For example remember FMFASTMOTHERFUCKER haha i can't remember the other guy.