what's the deal with no front bumper?

Angel ripper

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel, dude, what the fuck are you doing. This is the type of shit that moves people away from this site. Meaningless points and information that just stirs shit up. Keep you dumbass opinions to yourself.

To each their own, bottom line. Stop feeding this guys fire, im sorry I even had to post this since its a waste of time. Have a great weekend

-JD

Why don't you take your bumper off your grizz if you don't like them?

i was thinking about running into your face with it. if thats you in your sig then u are pretty ugly and in your world it would be ok for me to smash your face since I think u are ugly. also i run over 3-4 inch diameter trees wen i make paths through my woods so it comes in handy. man where is loco wen u need his smartass remarks to shut this fool down?! lol

LOCO oh LOCO!

i was thinking about running into your face with it. if thats you in your sig then u are pretty ugly and in your world it would be ok for me to smash your face since I think u are ugly. also i run over 3-4 inch diameter trees wen i make paths through my woods so it comes in handy. man where is loco wen u need his smartass remarks to shut this fool down?! lol

LOCO oh LOCO!

SPELL CHECK EVERYWHERE ASSHOLE

Man you're spelling nightmare