what's the deal with no front bumper?

Angel ripper

I see alot of banshees here that arent using a front bumper. What is the reason behind this? I personally think it looks gay without one, but maybe i'm missing something, does it give you more power? Does it make you look "cool", Does it attract the women? Cause it sure as hell looks gay as hell. I can see MAYBE a drag racer not using it for maybe for weight savings. but for woods riding and even duning, put your fuckin bumper on you gay fucks! You look like a fool, If you were riding behind me, I would stop short on purpose just so you would fuck up your plastic and maybe scratch your frame, or maybe even dent it.

Edited by Angel ripper

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you stopped short, and someone on a banshee rearended another banshee, the bumper isnt saving anything... retard, and i sure as hell hope youd be ready to get your wallet out and pay for all the damages you caused being an idiot, or youd be walking home without your banshee

Who gives a shit!

When you're a good enough rider you could prolly take yours off. :yelrotflmao:

I've prolly been riding longer than you have been around, and have yet to run into the back of some shit thats too slow. I'll either go over them or around which ever works out, Smart Ass

if you stopped short, and someone on a banshee rearended another banshee, the bumper isnt saving anything... retard, and i sure as hell hope youd be ready to get your wallet out and pay for all the damages you caused being an idiot, or youd be walking home without your banshee

oh yeah, just who I wanted to go riding with, A cry baby named Micheal jackson,, you gonna beat me with your white gloves :blink:

if some jackfuck shitbucket stopped in front of me on purpose just to damage my shit. i would go get my grizz and wait till he shut his shit off and then just run his shit over with him on it!!! then i would back up and do it repeatedly and tell them how gay their shit looked. im sure a shee is no match for and 800lb grizzly.

just my thoughts. maybe i have an anger issue? lol