which is best?

desertt67

i have just started to get into modding my trx and i am thinking about switching over to an LTR, KTM's too exspensive, and the yfz, my buds have them and i want something different never rode a LTR, are they pretty bad ass? I think i am just going to stick with the trx and just see how it goes. Kind of strange asking this stuff to banshee people...

I don't know if it's because I'm 6' 3" or what but I just don't like the YFZ450. It feels like a Blaster with a four stroke in it. And it's bouncy as can be. If I were to buy a four stroke, I really don't know what I'd get. I love my Banshee!

The LTR Quadracer is actually the slowest of them all in a straight line. Less power and heavier than the others, but great for the track. Terrible in the woods. The 450R is a great bike for the woods, but not so hot on the track. Keep in mind this is all in stock form. The Honda is super durable like they always are, but old in technology. The KFX I have heard doesn't handle quite as tight as the others, even the more narrow TRX, but the YFZ is a great mix of it all. Even with all the new quads out, it still wins all the competitions. And lets face it you can do a million things to them. They are already rockin fast and they handle amazing and kick ass in the woods and the track. The KTM is a bad ass quad too, but so crazy expensive. Get one of the other 450's and add what you want to it and you will still have less into it than what you pay for a KTM. I would pick the YFZ over all the others. Its B-A

yfz 450 all the way,i would never spend the money for the ktm.and yes the hondas are dependable but its hard to break parts if it doesnt make any power.i ride a friends yfz from time to time and the power is incredible right out of the box.rockin azz 4-stroke.a stock yfz will spank the livin shit out of a stock banshee,but when you modd a banshee its a completely different story.im guessing the brothers 450 honda beating the other brothers banshee means the banshee is stock or he wouldnt be beating him.

i just put together my venom 480 450r this weekend.. i couldnt be happier with it!! a sprayed down yfz got taken down by my lil ol 480 honda. granted not by much a nose at most but it still went down!

i love my honda.. i have 2 broke ass yfz's in the garage right now.. one the cam cam gear rolled cause yami decided to just press the gear on instead of actually using bolts or welds.. the other the cam chain skipped.. both easy fixes.. but the amount of time i spend working on the yfz's compared to my honda is amazing.. i never work on the honda and it starts every time.

but out of the box power doesnt compare... the YFZ is faster especially over the 04/05 the 07 honda is faster but still doesnt compare to the yfz..