Firehead

BigRed350x

Damn dude. That thing is ridiculous. Hands down the fastest thing out there while we were there. I'm going to need more swingarm for sure if we are going to do more hillshooting with it. 85mph-ish up the mountain without any gearing changes or jetting changes yet. Still running it just how you set it up. It scared the hell out of me a couple times. I absolutely love it. The closest thing to me was an R1 banshee spraying a 75shot. As soon as I would catch 3rd I would run away from him... a lot. For wet sand on the hill those 14 paddles are about perfect, with a little longer swinger. On the dry sand or on flats I will need a 16paddle stagered or something beefy. Its scary fast for sure. First bike I've ridden in a long time that made my hands shake when I shut down. :evil: 152hp at the rear wheels is fucking insane on a hill bike. I love it.

what motor is in that beast?

Its a 612cc Big Block 10mil Twister that Firehead built and did some tricks with and tuned on his dyno. I've never ridden anything like it. I've been on 10mil cubs and 10mil cheetahs and I garuntee they couldn't shake a stick at this thing. The big blocks don't normally come in a 10mil stroke. Firehead did some magic and managed to make one work with a long rod crank.

damn man, i was all excited just reading that!!! great to hear a good ride report keep it up and share some vids!

Yeah, we were having so much fun out there this past weekend we didn't even take the camera out of the case. Got a pic of the mountain when we were driving in, and that's it. HAHA! Next time I take it out racing somewhere I will get some videos of it running. I'm trying to dig up some fast bikes around here and get them to come race.