TrinityRacing has a new toy!

Ok maybe someone posted this before me.... maybe not.

Look close at that fucker.... sick as shit!!!

www.trinityracing.com > gallery > tinity built quads > Red Dragon

get a load of that mother... GT-45R hairdryer, triple cylinder on the giggle gas.... need I say more?

sorry no link because it's fucking java

Does that thing run, or is it just for looks? Looks scary to me. The wheelie bar is awful short.

Definitely a lot of time and money in that build. I wish they would reimburse me for some damaged Cheetah base gaskets that they shipped ups in a freakin' padded envelope. I paid shipping to send them back...still no money :down: F - trinity.

Harry built that for the Planetsand drags a couple of years ago its a triple Caracal with a big turbo, EFI and n02. Its been at jiggots shop for a while now as far as i know and caught fire not to long ago and burnt up a good bit of it. Dont think its ever made a full hard pass.

Harry built that for the Planetsand drags a couple of years ago its a triple Caracal with a big turbo, EFI and n02. Its been at jiggots shop for a while now as far as i know and caught fire not to long ago and burnt up a good bit of it. Dont think its ever made a full hard pass.

I'm sure its not easy tuning a turbo and nitrous...doesn't suprise me that it never made a pass. I've seen some slow BIG motors (4 cylinders, tripples, etc.)