TrinityRacing has a new toy!

I don't even see how that turbo would ever spool. A GT-45R is the size of turbo you would use on a 4.6 liter V8 Mustang or a 2.0L motor that revs to 10,000 RPM and has an automatic transmission. Even with a massive shot of nitrous and a triple cylinder motor, it's going to take that thing till mid-track just to spool. Seems that was built more for show than anything else. To properly spool it you would need a trans brake on an automatic transmission so that you could build boost on the line. Otherwise that thing is never going to produce enough exhaust gas to spin up that monster turbine wheel.

A properly sized GT28 or smaller would produce the same amount of power on a motor that small. If Trinity looks at a compressor map for a GT45R, they'd realize those things are meant for 700+HP motors, which I can most assuredly tell you that Banshee does not have.

Cool in fantasy, horrible in reality. That's what we call a "credit card racer" on the strip. All cash and no engineering sense.

They estimated that motor to be around 800hp but i dont know if they ever made a good dyno run on it. That motor is like around 78 stroke and 100mm+ bore cant remember exactly but its close to 2000 cc's its a monster. IMO there is no way they were going to get the clutch to hold those fueler tires at 800hp with whats under the banshee style side cover but we never no cause it never ran right.

ok well i have only dealed with trinity 2 times, and they were fine, i bought a set of cylinders used that were ported and polished from trinity and they have the pro mx port in them and i like them alot makes my banshee fuckin fly, and i only payed $300.00 for everything with wiesco piston .030'' over on a fresh bore

When I was getting my spark arrestors for my cpi's they couldnt even send me 2 with the same size hole. One was 1.1 core diamter the other was 1.0. So I had to send them both back so they could "see the differnce" Shipment # 2 of the spark arrestors. I only got one. It was the small one. They wanted me to send it back so they knew wich one was the wrong one. Shipment #3. Said they dont have the big ones 1.1's. I had the same thing show up with shipment #1, sent them both back. Shipment #4 shows up. 1 small 1.0 spark arrestor that some TOOL BAG took a die grinder and opeand up to match the other 1.1 in hole sparkarrestor. I sent both back. Shipment #5 shows up with 2 small 1.0 hole spark arrestors and I took a 1 and 1/8 in bit and made them work my self. I coudlnt belive they just took a grinder and tried making "the right size hole".

There is no way I would have them port anything of mine if they cant get 2 matching spark arrestors off the shelf.

Trinity WAS good when they started up with the old man doing the work.