Whats the best deal you have gotten on ebay?

danny

I got a White Bros R4 full exhaust system for my brothers Raptor 660. Total price including shipping was $80. Bran New Never mounted.

The guy had it listed as YFM660R Muffler . No body found it so no body bid against me because of the goofy title or heading. Heck if he would have thrown Exhaust or Silencer in the heading there would have been 100x more people looking at it. This was also back in 2003 when the 660 was the latest and greatest, hot new yamaha quad. Everybody was buying and not selling. Now that the 450 and 700 raptor are out you can find deals on 660 stuf.

josh

I have 3 that realy stand out, all were listed under BANCHEE (dumbasses!)

2005 stock bore, stock port, MINT cylinders listed as "cylinder heads" - $175

BRAND NEW lonestar +2 +1 A-Arms- $300 (retail $790)

BRAND NEW Ohlins piggyback fully adjustable shocks for +2 arms- $400 (retail $1200)

Steel braided brakeline 10 bux & a Blaster Hydro Brake setup 125 bux that retails over 300. I find better deals on the forums though!

I agree the forums have been the place to go lately. It is becoming more and more difficult to find a real steal on ebay.