Whats the best deal you have gotten on ebay?

danny

True!! See on the Forums the members have to make it a good deal to convince the buyer/seller that it's worth taking the risk. I don't buy somethign that's $25 less than cost of a new part from a vendor, rather buy it new... But I've had nothing but successful transactions on here. Building bikes would cost me 3x's more if wasn't for the forums!

I sold my oem head for $37 with $16 shipping. i would have bin happy with $5 bucks but i did get Bills pipes for $60 the pipes were like new but the silencers were fucked.

Got ya beat, registered a domain name from godaddy for $7 and sold it on ebay 2 weeks later for $1,500 :biggrin:

5 year subscription for Maxim and Stuff magazine....$0.25!!

That is Twenty Five Cents for 120 magazines delivered to my house!! 1/4 of a Dollar!! 8 ounces of Fuel!! A stale 3 day old donut!! 1/2 of a crappy Jack in the Box Taco....you get the point.

Beat That!! :cool:

Edit: I just saw the Domain Name thing....you kicked my ass..... :geek:

Edited by jayzx750

5 year subscription for Maxim and Stuff magazine....$0.25!!

That is Twenty Five Cents for 120 magazines delivered to my house!! 1/4 of a Dollar!! 8 ounces of Fuel!! A stale 3 day old donut!! 1/2 of a crappy Jack in the Box Taco....you get the point.

Beat That!! :cool:

Edit: I just saw the Domain Name thing....you kicked my ass..... :geek:

LOL, my buddy out in cali got me beat, bought one for $30 and sold it a year later for $60,000

Lots of money in domain names boys :biggrin:

Big Money!

Full 3/4" drive snap on socket set with several extensions 2 ratchet adaptors and extension handle and steel case shipped to my house for 500 bucks. Used but in great shape. Had 2 sockets with chipped chrome and my dealer swapped them out for me. Set goes for $2400 on the truck UPS guy was saying bad things about my mother on that one. It must weight close to 100lbs.