• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all of them, lol.

But my top favorites, are:

2003 Yellow fronts & black rears

1999 Red fenders with black tank/radiatior

I believe 97, the black plastics, red radiatior cover, with the gold rims. I find it attractive, lol.

There are so many its hard to choose. Like the all yellow anniversery addition. But i guess those are my top.

In canada, the orange and red ones are just dead sexy :evil: lol. I wish we had them in the us.

After reading the post of the end of the banshees, it got me thinking about all the nice ones over the years...

My personal favorite banshee, not that it was any different in performance, just looks... was the 2006 LE Black one. I wanted one i nthe worst way. I was going to drive 23 hours straight to get one down south. Then I found mine at a good price with all the bolt ons already done.

Another beauty was the 2008, the orange and black. Not that us US citizens could benefit from that unless we got lucky...

What are yours???

I think the 03' LE with flames is the nicest. :whistling:

I liked the all black with silver flames. It thought it was 06 LE but not sure.

In yamaha's web pics you cant really see the purple. It looks like it just has siver outlined medevil flames. They are really purple.

I think if I build me another banshee I would do the 2006 50th anniversary colors. The yellow and black retro graphics.

Here is my 97 banshee with the 06 LE plastic.

103_1842.jpg

100_2149.jpg

100_2148.jpg

I have an 03' with 06' yellow SE plastics and have an 06' was the black/purple flames before a wreck took my stock plastics. But , I'd have to say my all time favorite is the 03 yellow/black with flames. I'm gonna find one in good shape to buy one of these days.