Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

most important thing is that your "protein" is "complete protein" ( has the 8 amino acids in it) and your having it in every meal. carbs should be simple carbs ( fruits, jucies ect) before and after a workout. carbs during any other meal should be complex ( digest slower like potatoes pasta ect) diet is not that difficult. the more healthy non processed food you eat the leaner you will stay when gaining size. you will always gain some fat when gaining size but cardio can and will help reduce the amount you put on when bulking

Sorry I meant to put a slow burner shake, he goes into so much detail about stuff it's hard to take it all in.

From your descriptions of your training he has a similar style plan to yours. He's pretty maxed out as far as gaining weight, he has tried everything legal and he eats constant and has a crazy metabolism!

Tried this today. Chia seeds in my water. Really doesn't taste any different, but the chia seeds develop sorta a gel around them. Almost like bubble tea or tapioca. Supposed to be a good way to get protein and energy. Lots of people mix into their shakes. Looks like little tadpoles.

AA5AFD78-ECEA-4C38-8D4A-85617F8E1A97_zps

chia seeds is a good source of fiber, carbs and protein.

Starting to lift heavier, and harder now. Right now I'd ideally like to either drop 5-10lbs MAX, or burn a little fat while maintaining lean muscle. I understand most say this is impossible (lose fat without burning away muscle). But some say with beginner gains it is very possible to shed some fat and still build some muscle. I'm probably around 14% BF. One thing that I think I'm not doing to help is my calorie/macro intake. I need to get a food plan together. I either eat enough/too much or not enough sometimes. I'm however seeing some definite gains in the past month as far as strength & some muscle development, small but I have noticed.

Mon.- Wednesday - 6:45 - 7:45am

Thurs. - 4:45 - 6:00pm

Friday - 6:45 - 7:45am (Sometimes rest)

Sat - Sun. - Rest

It is very possible to burn fat and keep/gain muscle in the early stages. Just gotta do a shit load of cardio and keep hitting the weights. Don't worry about how much weight you loose just worry about getting your body fat percentage down. IMO the best way to go is to get shredded first then build quality lean mass. You could also gain mass while loosing fat like I said but it's much easier to keep the fat off once a lot of it is gone and trust me you really don't know how much body fat you have till it's gone. By the time you got down to a low bf % your body will already be in the state to keep burning fat. Eat clean often more food intake more sets you'll grow while keeping body fat at bay if you continue your cardio during clean bulking