So whats the word on Trinity

FMS50

They are about 5 Min from my house. I have been out of the game for almost a year and today I fired up the banshees and rode them a little. I have decided to get a stage 3 port job on the 99. last time I was here some people were questioning trinitys quality controll so Im just wondering how they have been doing in the last year or so.

They are about 5 Min from my house. I have been out of the game for almost a year and today I fired up the banshees and rode them a little. I have decided to get a stage 3 port job on the 99. last time I was here some people were questioning trinitys quality controll so Im just wondering how they have been doing in the last year or so.

I will personally take your jugs to hjr or herrjugsracing.If you want them ported, kev does a great job.I live in Banning and will meet you on the 10,Im always going to Escindido and would drop them off for you..Go to herrjugsracing.com or just ask around..Pm me if interested..Kevin is also a member here on the hq.!There are also a few other good motor guys that are also members here and do great work!

I will personally take your jugs to hjr or herrjugsracing.If you want them ported, kev does a great job.I live in Banning and will meet you on the 10,Im always going to Escindido and would drop them off for you..Go to herrjugsracing.com or just ask around..Pm me if interested..Kevin is also a member here on the hq.!There are also a few other good motor guys that are also members here and do great work!

Correction on the location. I just moved from Rancho to San Diego last week. I am always going up to rancho on my days off to see friends so I figured I would drop them off. Never heard of HJR...what kind of power can I get out of their drag port . Its for the 99 in my sig. I sent K&T a Email almost a year ago because I like the job that was done on the other Banshee but never heard back.

Edited by FMS50

Correction on the location. I just moved from Rancho to San Diego last week. I am always going up to rancho on my days off to see friends so I figured I would drop them off. Never heard of HJR...what kind of power can I get out of their drag port . Its for the 99 in my sig. I sent K&T a Email almost a year ago because I like the job that was done on the other Banshee but never heard back.

Kevins #760-815-1316,Tell him Lowbuck sent you.....He will answer all your questions and if you live in Sandiego your right around the corner..Look up some of theire port work on herrjugsracing.com,He has greart customer service and will back up his work. Thanks,Lowbuckracing!

I need your address so I can mail you a brown paper bag. When you get it, I need you to go down to trinity, walk into the lobby of their building and set it on fire in the middle of the floor and run out. Thats whats up with trinity. :thumbsup:

I need your address so I can mail you a brown paper bag. When you get it, I need you to go down to trinity, walk into the lobby of their building and set it on fire in the middle of the floor and run out. Thats whats up with trinity. :thumbsup:

LMFAO!!! :yelrotflmao: Yes, F@%K TRINITY!!! I would also like to send a bag...

Just make sure you put dog shit in it as well...LOL.

Trinity used to be great in their day. Honestly, if you had Harry build you a custom, one off motor that he and only he touched, it would run with the best of them.

However, as Joe Smith customer....you're going to get a production port job (that's why they call it Stage Shit, Stage Fuck, Stage Dick) because it's just that....whatever they feel like throwing on there.

Any builder should listen to you and your needs, make suggestions and go from there. There's no stages, just engines built for customers.

I dealt with Trinity on a build a few years back and their work is mediocre and their customer service sucks.

I just got my 4 mil stock cylinder motor back from Kevin and it runs extremely well. Not to mention, his customer service is second to none! He stands behind his work 100%. He is more than fair, has a great turn around time, and does excellent work.

I don't think you could go wrong at HJR!

SP

I sent K&T a Email almost a year ago because I like the job that was done on the other Banshee but never heard back.

I am sure with K&T they want to see the money before they talk. I couldnt imagine how many emails they get and never hear back from the ones they do answer.