stolen bike

Aint this a mother fucker. I take the day off of work and get new tires and an oil change for my truck. Come home and my bike got stolen. Just bought this house a month ago. Shit i live in a 600,000 house in a gated community. This is some bullshit. If anybody in vegas hears anything let me know there will be a reward as well as a show consisting of fists to the face. It a 06 yfz 450 blue with douglas wheels, skat trac hauler exremes 8 paddle sand star fronts and a yoshimura carbon fiber pipe. Its the bike i bought for my girlfriend. I live in the southern highlands part of vegas. Mother fuckers in the middleof the day broke my garage dor window and pulled down on the this attached to the string. Left my two 125 thumpstar pitbikes, as well as flat screen tv, jl audio subs,PPI amps, and my baby 06 banshee with everything. hope these motherfuckers come back when im home. got the csi team coming to try to get fingerprints. Ill keep you guys infromed.

Sorry to hear about your bike getting stolen, man. I hope the thieves get caught and you get it back. I worry about the same thing with mine. I have all kinds of security on my quads but I still worry about brazen crooks like that that will seemingly steal anything, anywhere, in broad daylight.

I don't have insurance on mine either, but like daj says even if you do that doesn't cover everything you might have in it. I bought my Shee new for several reasons, and even though I know that there's alot of good used ones out there for sale insurance couldn't replace what I have because they don't sell new ones anymore. (well, that I could ever get here in the states anyway)

Keep asking around and maybe someone might have seen or know something to give you a lead to go on.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your bike getting stolen, man. I hope the thieves get caught and you get it back. I worry about the same thing with mine. I have all kinds of security on my quads but I still worry about brazen crooks like that that will seemingly steal anything, anywhere, in broad daylight.

I don't have insurance on mine either, but like daj says even if you do that doesn't cover everything you might have in it. I bought my Shee new for several reasons, and even though I know that there's alot of good used ones out there for sale insurance couldn't replace what I have because they don't sell new ones anymore. (well, that I could ever get here in the states anyway)

Keep asking around and maybe someone might have seen or know something to give you a lead to go on.

I'd rather have something than nothing,for what i pay a year it was worth it.Not to mention i was able to buy it back from the insurance company for the settlement price.My 87 was worth approx 5k and I got 2000 from the settlement.I did not hesitate to buy that one back.

They gave me 4k for the other,but it hardly any aftermarket and looked like it was raced at every county fair for the past 2 years,needless to say I kept the cash.

I'd rather have something than nothing,for what i pay a year it was worth it.Not to mention i was able to buy it back from the insurance company for the settlement price.My 87 was worth approx 5k and I got 2000 from the settlement.I did not hesitate to buy that one back.

They gave me 4k for the other,but it hardly any aftermarket and looked like it was raced at every county fair for the past 2 years,needless to say I kept the cash.

wow.....you must be the smartes mofo alive

balzinone where do you live? Ill come by and checkout your bikes and see which one i like. Yesterday my girlfriend was trying to modify our insurance to put them on it. They wouldn't cover tha banshee but the 450 they would. Little late now huh. The paperwork wasnt completed yet either. For the last week we have been trying insurance on it.

If I crapped money,then I wouldn't care either.

And if I crapped money I'd probably have all three of my quads insured. I carry full coverage on two vehicles, health ins, and yes, home owners insurance. I pay over 4 thousand dollars a year on coverages..... but my quads aren't in a garage connected to the house. I don't know if it would cover them or not, but I do know that the total payout for it wouldn't cover what I have in them with interest.

My point is I pay so much out in insurance that I can't afford to take out any more policies. I'm also still paying on the quads. Now I'm not trying to get pissy, but explaining why I'm not a "dumb ass"..... just broke.

Your right about it's better to have something than nothing, but everything has gone up since I started paying on them and I simply can't afford more coverages.

Edited by jamebo

I am not rich,thats why my quad is in a locked garage,cable locked to the floor and insured.Some of us don't have thousands of dollars stuck in our lint traps to just go buy another quad.

Homeowners should cover it,if you filed a report.

i got both banshees back,one 6mo after,the other showed up 2 years later.

You never know,if it was never meant to be stolen,you may see it again

Im broke as shit too, that why i buy cheap banshee and fix them, and they are not insured. They are just locked up. Let me give you and example of how fucking expensive it is to live here, property tax for even cheap houses, (thats relative to here, which still aint cheap) is around 3-4k a year. Car insurance here is over tripple of what it was when i lived in arkansas. If i had thousands stuck in my lint trap i sure as shit wouldnt have a stock motor banshee.

• 2 months later...
sounds like some kids.... gated community??? wouldnt they have a vid cam in the entrance ??

dont the gated community have a camera?

next time get a hardened chain and chain all the bikes together, then have the chain go through a post that is cemented in the floor ! problem solved...

an alarm would help 2 ...

they know what you have now, they will be back to finish what they started , take it from me i live in ny !

I have caught my share of fucken theifs! (its not allways pretty) :evil:

W.T.F. is this crap about insurance and what kind of house he lives in. This guys house was invaded by dirtbags and some of you people want to talk about insurance being the solution to this kinda shit. The only just karma would be for these assholes to get drug down the street by the bike and owner there trying to jack.

Unfortunately these days, if someone wants what you have, there gonna take it regardless of how bad ass you have your shit locked down. Theres always some type of device that will get past whatever security you have.

A few years back some skell sneaks into me and the old ladies backyard to steal some of our shit, our kick ass dog "little man" eats this fucker. "Little man" was an awesome, well behaved, well manored pitbull. He never hurt anything, used to lick little kids when they went to pet him in public. He did his job! You believe we had to have "little man" put to sleep and we got sued by this low life? Because he wasnt in our home, apparently your yard isnt your home, he wasnt a threat!

It doesnt matter what you have, dogs, chains, security systems, if they want it, they'll get it. Just get insurance! Everything material can eventually be replaced. You cant replace life or time if you kill the fucker.

james

BTW, I still have dogs. The two weiner dogs are the early warning system and the Mastiff is the final warning. Anyone ever tries to have one of my dogs put to sleep again and i'll be on CNN for some crazy Waco style bullshit.

Unfortunately these days, if someone wants what you have, there gonna take it regardless of how bad ass you have your shit locked down. Theres always some type of device that will get past whatever security you have.

A few years back some skell sneaks into me and the old ladies backyard to steal some of our shit, our kick ass dog "little man" eats this fucker. "Little man" was an awesome, well behaved, well manored pitbull. He never hurt anything, used to lick little kids when they went to pet him in public. He did his job! You believe we had to have "little man" put to sleep and we got sued by this low life? Because he wasnt in our home, apparently your yard isnt your home, he wasnt a threat!

It doesnt matter what you have, dogs, chains, security systems, if they want it, they'll get it. Just get insurance! Everything material can eventually be replaced. You cant replace life or time if you kill the fucker.

james

BTW, I still have dogs. The two weiner dogs are the early warning system and the Mastiff is the final warning. Anyone ever tries to have one of my dogs put to sleep again and i'll be on CNN for some crazy Waco style bullshit.

anyone who hand anything stolen knows how this feels !

next time drag the fuck in the house ! "then you have all different rules !"

when i hear this shit it gets me so crazy /// theifs are one thing i do not tolorate!

in any other countrys there hands would be chopped off , we should do that here ... then well see how many people are missing hands!!!!!!!