HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

Dam hankypuss your a joke. Every time i think you cant get any dumber you prove me wrong. I think your problem is that your racing banshee's with flat tires. Or maybe your racing 300 pound riders with out a left leg. Whatever it is your ceratinly not racing a fast banshee if your stock turd can beat it.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! You guys really get pissed when you here the truth about your two cylinder chainsaws get beat down by a 20

"piece of shit" as you would call it. Whatever Ill stop F'ing with all you hillbillies. Especially that punk ass from florida. You must really have some big balls talking shit over the internet, I am now scared to leave my house! Truth is Ive seen how you florida white trash bitches are, weak and dumb. How do you get your banshee in and out of the trailer door?

Let me end this thread by saying, its been fun getting under everyones skin. And I like banshees too. I even convinced my cousin to get one (whip his ass all day). And dont be mad, be happy with what you got and ride safe.

With that Ill stop my shit and leave you slow pokes alone :biggrin:

P.S. Floridians are usually pussy's! New York runs shit bitch! I would love to c u run your mouth like that out here. Your to busy making threats on a keyboard. Punk!

Merry Christmas to the rest of you slowpokes! :biggrin:

why do you keep sayin banshees get their asses handed to them by 20 year old zillas?? you do realize that banshees are old too right (they have been basically unchangedsince production started)?? and you say we got big balls talkin shit over the internet?? WTF dude?? your the one that came in to our house and started talkin shit. and also, by the looks of your POS bike, i'd say you yourself are a hillbilly.

P.S. if the zilla was as good as you think it is then why isnt it still in production??

Hey I am a hillbilly & don't ride a p.o.s. zillia! Their are some of those junk ass thing around this area. The three of them can't keep the junk running long enough to ever race each other. They have to let them race in the 401 to 500 cc four choke class and still lose! But this jerk keeps talking shit bout how great they are! How stock to stock they keep beating a banshee. Well I damn well hope so since they were designed years after the banshee. & the engine is like what 15 years newer than the Yamaha. Hell how far back in the 70's did Yamaha have it in the street bikes. With that said I hope if they were sitting at the design board with the banshee in mind that they could design something that would beat it. But I have not ever seen a stock zilla or even a built zilla with N.O.S that would beat my stock frame 4mill cub that is around here. I know this guy is going to come back with some really great comment bout how I am not as intelligent as he is and that his nuclear powered zilla will rule the world or something like that. Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to all even to the rude ass guy with the zilla!

Damn! You guys really get pissed when you here the truth about your two cylinder chainsaws get beat down by a 20

"piece of shit" as you would call it. Whatever Ill stop F'ing with all you hillbillies. Especially that punk ass from florida. You must really have some big balls talking shit over the internet, I am now scared to leave my house! Truth is Ive seen how you florida white trash bitches are, weak and dumb. How do you get your banshee in and out of the trailer door?

Let me end this thread by saying, its been fun getting under everyones skin. And I like banshees too. I even convinced my cousin to get one (whip his ass all day). And dont be mad, be happy with what you got and ride safe.

P.S. Floridians are usually pussy's! New York runs shit bitch! I would love to c u run your mouth like that out here. Your to busy making threats on a keyboard. Punk!

this guy's a fucking joke lol

this post is still goin? haha hey i am in new york and i am willing to put money on it that even my lightly modded drag shee will hand u ur ass any day of the week... im not tryin to talk shit either, cause one of the guys that i ride/drag with has a modded one! every time that we drag he cannot leave me a single wheeler length, and that is modded so how will ur stock pos be able to run with me? come on lets put ur money where ur mouth is :cool:

Stop this bullshit and help him whip this Zilla. Get new tires and have Kevin put your cylinders in his crystal ball

Hey hotbutta I know the quotes might seem high but the work is well worth it. I know the weak points on that bike and can get good reliable power out of it. It takes a lot of time to get out of it what we had. Like I said you can always get the cheaper work done. Just wont have the same power hit.

• 2 months later...
Ok guys,Long story short i built my shee to out run a 535 HRD Dr Q motor..We raced this past weekend and he was beating me by 3 or 4 lengths.He was getting me hard from the dig but top end I think i can get him.Hers what i have....

4 mil long rod crank

795 series pistons

RB racing aggressive dune/trail port

Stock head milled and 19cc domes cut into the head

34mm mtx carbs 310 mains cant remember pilot jets

Uni filters

Shearer inframe drag pipes

14/42 sprockets with 20" turf tammers

Running race gas.

Thing spins like a mother and pulls hard up top just seems like when I shift he pulls on me...

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Jason

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Bringing back to good old days.

That story makes me want my Honzilla back. 560 stroker LT motor. Yes, they straight scoot and good luck catching a fast one. ONly problem is they are NOT reliable so when he breaks, you will pass him. You will likely need more motor to do much out of the hole

that motor is a long stroke, big cc motor with a PV. I would pull several bike lengths on purpose built drag bikes with mine but the LT does not have any top end so at 200yds, my goose was cooked. Still pissed some people off when they "thought" they were racing a 250R.....

Brandon

honzilla_small2.jpg

Edited by blowit

this is a picture of my trx500r. this thing has 89 hp on race gas at the rear wheels and 69 ft lbs tq. it's won 3 ama national hillclimb championships in the 2 stroke open class. through 300 ft like it sits ran a 4.60. i have a 421 cub on a drag frame and it won't even touch it.

trx500r2.jpg

trx500r.jpg

this is a picture of my trx500r. this thing has 89 hp on race gas at the rear wheels and 69 ft lbs tq. it's won 3 ama national hillclimb championships in the 2 stroke open class. through 300 ft like it sits ran a 4.60. i have a 421 cub on a drag frame and it won't even touch it.

How is the "buzz" on that thing? We selected the LT500 motor because of the counter balancer. I don't think many people understand how potent some of the big single lungs are going up a hill. I would get beat on the straights every now and then but back when I had my Honzilla, I NEVER was beat going up hill. That is not to say a nasty 18 mil cheetah would not cook my goose but that scenario never happened. I could shift going up hill with ease and the banshees were stuck holding one gear.

Another thing that is never noted is weight. HP/weight is critical when determining how fast a bike will be, especially in the sand. Th honda chassis seems to really hold power well. I ride one because I am used to closed course racing and my ride style is more suited to the single in honda geometry. After all, some of the best setups now are all honda geometry. My protrax honda now is even more fun!!

So what did you have to do to get the vibes out of that machine? I have rode plenty of CR500 quads and they all buzzed pretty good. Even mine did until I got serious with rubber and urethane mounts on the motor and an anti-vibe stem. I really regret selling my Honzilla but the protrax bike will be just as hot when I am done with it.

B

Edited by blowit

i just had a anti vibe stem....other then that it vibes pretty hard....

i built a stock stroke cheetah cub motor(the one in my sig) to try and out run this up the hill,,,didnt happen ...lol

the banshee just wouldnt hook up with the ohtsu's when the 500 would ...but with the same 358 cub motor killed the 500 on the drag track easy....by all most 1/2 second

it is a blast to ride but what makes it diferent from most is it has the dirtbike pipe on it instead of most guys getting a swelled 250r pipe setup.....

plus its a 86 shortrod cr 500 it was before honda started making a long rod and taking power out for reliability....

i ran with Lt's everyclimb becuase thats the only other big 2 strokes ,,,there was a couple of stock cylinder 4 mm shee's that under certian conditions would run close to us but not consistant ...

but overall i love my 500r but ill take the banshee anytime over it...

i just had a anti vibe stem....other then that it vibes pretty hard....

i built a stock stroke cheetah cub motor(the one in my sig) to try and out run this up the hill,,,didnt happen ...lol

the banshee just wouldnt hook up with the ohtsu's when the 500 would ...but with the same 358 cub motor killed the 500 on the drag track easy....by all most 1/2 second

it is a blast to ride but what makes it diferent from most is it has the dirtbike pipe on it instead of most guys getting a swelled 250r pipe setup.....

plus its a 86 shortrod cr 500 it was before honda started making a long rod and taking power out for reliability....

i ran with Lt's everyclimb becuase thats the only other big 2 strokes ,,,there was a couple of stock cylinder 4 mm shee's that under certian conditions would run close to us but not consistant ...

but overall i love my 500r but ill take the banshee anytime over it...

I bet if you go to work on that vibration issue, you will like the bike a bit more. Kick starting is always a bitch though. You can actually put a small slot vertically on the exhaust to lower cranking compression.

I sure love my Banshees but anyone can throw cash into parts. Hybrids are always neat to see when built right.

B

• 12 years later...

I have a Tiger Racing 520 Shee and my Selvy-built Zilla whipes the floor with it...guys...remember it's not the bike, it's how is built, by who, how much torque and ponies it makes and lastly, how well it's set up for where you're draggin...Quadzilla motors are actually damned good motors, 500cc of long-strokin' counter-balanced torque and horsepower...I'm surprised you guys haven't figured that shit out by now...I'm not saying that my Zilla is the world's fastest quad by any means...just saying my Zilla has already beaten many modified Banshees...not all, but many...