HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a DrQ Dune ported Zilla Vs. a 565 shee.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/dia...nt=bobwill1.flv

Here is another video of a 87 zilla w/ a mild DrQ porting vs. a drag banshee of some kind he wouldn't say what he had done to it but its far from stock he did say he had run 6.5 in the 500 feet at 89 mph. The zilla wins but it took it all. the round haybail was 500 feet at the end

enjoy...........

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/qu...10_14_46_39.flv

Yes, in stock form and most 80's tech. "built" forms break. Zilla's have lots of stock problems that have cheap easy fixes. Anyone that tells you they can make a shee faster for cheaper is both wrong and right.... depending on who's doing the work. you can have a full DrQ HRD top end done for under 2k. Full motor will cost around 5k. (the second video is just a mild DrQ ported motor.... mainly stock with warmed over porting, Q piston, Q pipe, Q flywheel, and a Q head mod that fixes the incorrect squish. nothing done to the bottom end.)

Bottom line is zilla's arent slow.... Most of the ones you've seen are sick... or have had 1980's tech. firms like Trinity or Duncan hack the motor to pieces. I've owned a 3k dollar trinity motor zilla and it was total crap. my buddy had a TR motor in his and it was total crap. I'm not saying these companies suck or are hacks... they just don't do zillas well. I've seen many TR Shees that friggin fly. Keep in mind that DrQ zilla's are all around bikes. The 540 HRD being the top of the line all around bike. If you want to get into draggin, then run against a 650 Roidzilla or a 830 Godzilla. All these bike use STOCK parts modified. That alone should tell you how much thought and engineering goes into DrQ's bikes. This is not a pissing contest guys. Just want a little respect. after all, we do have something in common and that's smoking all the new 4 pokes out there.

I've owned and ran lots of Banshee's... I've even beat "modded" zilla's with a basically stock shee... but after owning a Q zilla... only highly modded shee can keep up with me.

and yes, there is a zilla hq.... in fact, there are 2 of them.

Here is a DrQ Dune ported Zilla Vs. a 565 shee.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/dia...nt=bobwill1.flv

Here is another video of a 87 zilla w/ a mild DrQ porting vs. a drag banshee of some kind he wouldn't say what he had done to it but its far from stock he did say he had run 6.5 in the 500 feet at 89 mph. The zilla wins but it took it all. the round haybail was 500 feet at the end

enjoy...........

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/qu...10_14_46_39.flv

Yes, in stock form and most 80's tech. "built" forms break. Zilla's have lots of stock problems that have cheap easy fixes. Anyone that tells you they can make a shee faster for cheaper is both wrong and right.... depending on who's doing the work. you can have a full DrQ HRD top end done for under 2k. Full motor will cost around 5k. (the second video is just a mild DrQ ported motor.... mainly stock with warmed over porting, Q piston, Q pipe, Q flywheel, and a Q head mod that fixes the incorrect squish. nothing done to the bottom end.)

Bottom line is zilla's arent slow.... Most of the ones you've seen are sick... or have had 1980's tech. firms like Trinity or Duncan hack the motor to pieces. I've owned a 3k dollar trinity motor zilla and it was total crap. my buddy had a TR motor in his and it was total crap. I'm not saying these companies suck or are hacks... they just don't do zillas well. I've seen many TR Shees that friggin fly. Keep in mind that DrQ zilla's are all around bikes. The 540 HRD being the top of the line all around bike. If you want to get into draggin, then run against a 650 Roidzilla or a 830 Godzilla. All these bike use STOCK parts modified. That alone should tell you how much thought and engineering goes into DrQ's bikes. This is not a pissing contest guys. Just want a little respect. after all, we do have something in common and that's smoking all the new 4 pokes out there.

I've owned and ran lots of Banshee's... I've even beat "modded" zilla's with a basically stock shee... but after owning a Q zilla... only highly modded shee can keep up with me.

and yes, there is a zilla hq.... in fact, there are 2 of them.

Those are great videos... You should post them on zillahq.com... Oh wait... there isnt a zillahq! :ninja:

Your right.............

There is no zillahq..........

That's because it's QUADRACERHQ..............home of the Quadzilla vs. Banshee "Myth Busters"

JJBD

Wow!!! With 610 registered members and everything!!! Between all 610 members, thats enough spare parts to keep what like 10 or 11 bikes in full running condition? LOL :yelrotflmao: ha ha!!!

Banshee's rule...

Edited by mdhc500

Wow!!! With 610 registered members and everything!!! Between all 610 members, thats enough spare parts to keep what like 10 or 11 bikes in full running condition? LOL :yelrotflmao: ha ha!!!

Banshee's rule...

I think if your gonna be like that about it.. Put your money where you mouth is and race one of these Dr.Q bikes... I've seen a few run over here and some how I think your pocket will be feeling a bit empty..

I think if your gonna be like that about it.. Put your money where you mouth is and race one of these Dr.Q bikes... I've seen a few run over here and some how I think your pocket will be feeling a bit empty..

Put my $$ where my mouth is??? This is a Banshee forum!!! And I will fuckin race anybody. Come

on up to Michaux...

Ooooh look at me on my shiny pretty banshee with a $6K motor... I can go real fast in a straight

line for about 5 seconds...

Whatever... I ride the shit out of my Shee and the only thing that has ever failed was a CDI

box... And my HQ has over 14,000 members and we dont go talkin shit on the suzuki forums...

LOL :beer:

Put my $$ where my mouth is??? This is a Banshee forum!!! And I will fuckin race anybody. Come

on up to Michaux...

Ooooh look at me on my shiny pretty banshee with a $6K motor... I can go real fast in a straight

line for about 5 seconds...

Whatever... I ride the shit out of my Shee and the only thing that has ever failed was a CDI

box... And my HQ has over 14,000 members and we dont go talkin shit on the suzuki forums...

LOL :beer:

lol your cool :cool: