FUCK Planet Sand!

It's my turn to vent on this bullshit. Can't reply on ANYTHING unless you pay? I thought I might give it a chance but that is fucking rediculous. PM's, Search, classifieds, I can deal with that but not being able to post in the general discussion = FUCKING GAY. I have 1 of the top Banshee Drag teams right down the road. I will just get my info and parts from them, PS can kiss my ass.

man i have to agree you cant even view pictures,no pm,cant even post or reply unless you subscribe and i just dont see the point im on here 99.9% of the time anyway.i would only go there for the classifieds and that is very risky over there you may or may not recieve what you paid for

Did that happen recently with not being able to do shit over there unless you pay? I could of swore a couple weeks ago I was able to reply to stuff and see the pics in the classifieds when I took a browse. I barely go over there but I did see a few things for sale that I was interested in but when you can see pics or do anything else without paying the site, F-that, i'll take my chances elsewhere.

they did acouple of things like that a week or so ago... then like u said wes.. it all came down last week.

im trying to build a drag bike right now, and im sure i could prob use ps forum alittle more now. but the whole way they went of doing it sucks. so ur not getting ant dough from me ps. i like how they started off with a $15 membership... now it starts with a $25 membership..hmm and its just not about money, right.

i liked ps for there classifieds as well but not worth the $25.also they are only hurting the guys on there selling things cause not going to be many people to buy cause of it.plus the classifieds like was said you might not get what you paid for then when you finally get your money back they don't want to pay you for what it cost to send there wrong part back to them

yep.. fuck planet sand.... if they would have asked nicely for a donation , i would have been happy to donate. but, if u dont pay right away we shut ur stuff down.. well fuck u..

Charlie Ohton doesn't actually need the money......... He is just such a poor business man, he overspends and winds up near losing the website every couple of years. The guy is a waste of space and not a real asset to the industry like he tries to tell everyone. Everything that guy does is a scam. :down: