herr juggs

blanco25

Kevin is the man when it comes to customer service. He spent alot of time with me on the phone today regarding an engine build. Ive had a problem with people in vegas working on my bike because its a t-rex. Nobody wants to work on it. He is willing to take it in trade for a new motor, and give me something easier for people to work on and the parts are easier to get a hold of. As far as his work ive heard some good things. If anybody has some testimonials about his work I would love to hear some of them.. Thanks kevin Ill get the bike to you within the next few days. :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish every builder out there was like him dime a dozen. he didn't even want a deposit to start the work for me. The guys never met me only thing I ever told him was i belonged to the HQ. Who you know really pays off. Thanks guys

Edited by blanco25

I wish every builder out there was like him dime a dozen. he didn't even want a deposit to start the work for me. The guys never met me only thing I ever told him was i belonged to the HQ. Who you know really pays off. Thanks guys

What else is there to say!!! img1329iu9.th.jpg

img1323dh7.th.jpg

img1321ms4.th.jpg

img1320ir6.th.jpg

img1319zu8.th.jpg

While I've never personally talked to or dealt with Kevin, I've talked to Jeff @ FAST a lot over the last few years.

When Jeff says he can't get your motor back to you in the time frame you want due to his workload and he says call Kevin, that's saying something to me.

Butch's little 4 mil stocker runs pretty good up in PA from what I hear, too...

ive worked with a few builders And he's top of list by far. I didn't get ahold of Jeff because he is just so far way from me. Kevin really just seems like he wants to help out. Ive got quotes up here and they wanted 600-700 to port the bike. He asked me if I was willing to meet him at glamis, and if I could get there I could test out a couple bikes that he has built. And which ever one I liked he would be able build me one just like it. He said that all of them are setup with different types of porting, and some with stroker cranks. I thought that was pretty cool.

what kind of carbs do you use shee4speed? What kind of power did you get from your setup? How long have u had it for?

Still using the stock carbs with no TORS. K&N pods. Tha power is day/night. No problem whipping most anyone up the hill.Had this setup since Halloween. Next on my list is carbs.Kevin suggested the Shearers and he was right on.

Im looking at some of the parts you have on your bike shee4 and I notice that you don't have an extended swing arm. Does that make your bike harder to ride as far as say hillshooting. like I said I rode a good ported banshee last weekend and the tires were always skyward.