herr juggs

blanco25

Oh by the way rex i even run 13/41 gearing

holy cow! something was definitly wrong...You would think that the people who designed the cylinders would have been able to set you up the right way and make them run like they should have but who knows....Im sure HJR will get you satisfied with a good running engine and you will be more than happy.

13/41...god i just can't believe it! thats low...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told to drop 1 tooth in the front if I wanted to pull 5th up the hill. Because prior to that I would be top of 4th but when shifted to 5th it bogged. Then i would have to down shift.. it was like in between gears. Im sure kevin will fix it and ill see him at the dunes smoking people. Like you said they take alot of work to run well. Believe me I put in the money. do you ever hillshoot? If so what kind of gearing r u running?

I was told to drop 1 tooth in the front if I wanted to pull 5th up the hill. Because prior to that I would be top of 4th but when shifted to 5th it bogged. Then i would have to down shift.. it was like in between gears. Im sure kevin will fix it and ill see him at the dunes smoking people. Like you said they take alot of work to run well. Believe me I put in the money. do you ever hillshoot? If so what kind of gearing r u running?

nope ive never done a hillshoot before, the only dunes i have been to are LS in oklahoma and their arent any like the one in your video.

little late on getting in on this post.but have to tell you kevin's motors are exactly what everybody has been telling you.they rip.there is a vid of mine running against a 10mil motor on kev's site.thanks dave on the comment of my little 4mil running pretty strong.it has ran very well agianst alot of bigger motors around here.its the ultimate sleeper looking motor.looking forward in running kev's first cub this yr.i am sure it will be fast.talked to kev yesterday and he was telling me alittle about the swap you (blanco25) and him are doing.

holy cow! something was definitly wrong...You would think that the people who designed the cylinders would have been able to set you up the right way and make them run like they should have but who knows....Im sure HJR will get you satisfied with a good running engine and you will be more than happy.

13/41...god i just can't believe it! thats low...

Ive got a question for you rex. what kind of jetting r u running on your bike?