herr juggs

blanco25

If any of you on here have some videos of your bikes running with his work I would like to check them out. Come on lowbuck you know you have some.

Did you take a look at the ones on my web site? I know its not much.

You will be happy with the power you get or I can give you more. Like I said "You tell me the HP you want and I will give the price it takes to get it".

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin,

I want 250 HP and 150 Ft Lbs out of torque out of my 10 mil cub, on pump gas...and still be able to trail ride it.

Whatcha think???

J/K....

Sent you an email earlier today....hope all is well with you....

I need to come out to Glamis for a test and tune with the bikes...that's like a dream come true...

sucks to hear your getting rid of the trex....i remember when you got that. I do know that they take a lot of work to run hard and that alot of people don't want to work on them. Ive experienced this myself, they suck cutting...something about the aluminum. I have to clean the cutter out every 5 minutes its really dense or something. Also just all the money you got to put into them for all the custom shit is retarted. Guess ill be the only idiot left runnin these old things. :biggrin: I like mine though, im not about to get rid of them.

Did you take a look at the ones on my web site? I know its not much.

You will be happy with the power you get or I can give you more. Like I said "You tell me the HP you want and I will give the price it takes to get it".

Hey kevin Ill be bring my bike down to San diego this weekend to my aunts house. I call you on monday next week. Then when you get back from glamis I have my aunt bring you my bike so the building could begin. Thanks man for all your help and info.

sucks to hear your getting rid of the trex....i remember when you got that. I do know that they take a lot of work to run hard and that alot of people don't want to work on them. Ive experienced this myself, they suck cutting...something about the aluminum. I have to clean the cutter out every 5 minutes its really dense or something. Also just all the money you got to put into them for all the custom shit is retarted. Guess ill be the only idiot left runnin these old things. :biggrin: I like mine though, im not about to get rid of them.

The motors not bad at all. I just dont want to drive 8 hours all the time to get it fixed. Im not experienced enough to do the work myself. And the relationship with Dan and a couple of his workers went south once and I rather give my money to someone else. They just seemed more worried about there 4 stroke bikes now more than the 2 strokes which is understandable. Id rather just start over with a biulder thats willing to spend the time with me and loves working on the banshees

The motors not bad at all. I just dont want to drive 8 hours all the time to get it fixed. Im not experienced enough to do the work myself. And the relationship with Dan and a couple of his workers went south once and I rather give my money to someone else. They just seemed more worried about there 4 stroke bikes now more than the 2 strokes which is understandable. Id rather just start over with a biulder thats willing to spend the time with me and loves working on the banshees

i see thats understandable i guess.

man your bike looks bad a$$ rex, do you have any videos of yours

thanks, and yeah i do but not from this year. I just got it together saturday. I have some from last year at the dunes and from when my brother rode it and second gear was gone, so he only rode it from 3rd-6th. Ill post the links.

from that youtube link I saw some of your other videos nice. what kind of power did you get out of those cylinders? and how long have you had them?

i have no idea what kind of power they made. Last year with 35's and rockets i could beat some cubs depending on who built it and their setup of course. Now this year i have more porting, 39's, and the shearers so we will see how it goes. :biggrin: oh and my cylinders were bought by the guy who owned my bike before me, and i bought it in 03

Very nice...

Those pipes sure do look purdy you got on there now. How you liking them?

Sorry I couldn't help you on 'em...

i know, i am really happy with the way they look on their, they kind of made my bike look short again. Im not real sure on the performance part though, its been a while since ive rode it but it is either i am not shifting fast enough cause i got on it the other day and the pipe quit reving in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th before i shifted it...who knows. Like i said i haven't ridin it in a while and it definitly goes through the gears faster than my other one.

man that bike shits and gets. i have a question for you have you even tried the racing domes from dasa. i noticed on your profile you are running 12cc i think they go all the way down to 8cc domes. And what kind of compression do you have?

man that bike shits and gets. i have a question for you have you even tried the racing domes from dasa. i noticed on your profile you are running 12cc i think they go all the way down to 8cc domes. And what kind of compression do you have?

yeah i also have some 8.5cc but my bike doesn't like to run with high compression. When i put it back together all fresh on saturday, it was 150 on both sides with the 12cc domes. Alot goes into this, you see my bike has alot of exhuast duration, so i crank the timing up to 10, low compression and then the alcohol it all seems to work together really well. Some reason you put much more than 150 to it and it won't pull on the top at all. With my 8.5's it was like 200 or something like that. :biggrin: