herr juggs

blanco25

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks to hear your getting rid of the trex....i remember when you got that. I do know that they take a lot of work to run hard and that alot of people don't want to work on them. Ive experienced this myself, they suck cutting...something about the aluminum. I have to clean the cutter out every 5 minutes its really dense or something. Also just all the money you got to put into them for all the custom shit is retarted. Guess ill be the only idiot left runnin these old things. :biggrin: I like mine though, im not about to get rid of them.

Don't worry blanco25...Kev and I will take care of you...and you wont be disappointed with your HJR motor!

trex...HJR will keep blanco25s old t-rex alive... :evil:

Kevin,

I want 250 HP and 150 Ft Lbs out of torque out of my 10 mil cub, on pump gas...and still be able to trail ride it.

Whatcha think???

J/K....

Sent you an email earlier today....hope all is well with you....

I need to come out to Glamis for a test and tune with the bikes...that's like a dream come true...

Uhhh.........OK I cant do that. We could stick a car motor in it and get the numbers on pump gas :banana:

You said you switched carbs, too...didn't you?

Possible you're not feeding it enough fuel??

My Shearers rev out NO problem...:) I probably have the same identical pipes. BB, Small flange....

yeah i did switch carbs too, i bought jeffs 39's...i didn't change the jetting at all from when he had them and the powerjets are all the way out. It seems richer than last year to me. Matt told me to get SB, he said im right on the verge but he recommended the small bore.

I was wondering because I believe thats what i have in my setup 8.5cc. i had an extra set of 10cc domes in my tool box and I didn't know if you have ever tried those ones.

nope ive never tried the 10's...just the 12's and 8.5's.

Don't worry blanco25...Kev and I will take care of you...and you wont be disappointed with your HJR motor!

trex...HJR will keep blanco25s old t-rex alive... :evil:

I checked out your guys website and noticed possums bike what does he have done to it motor wise.? Also do you guys have shirts and stickers? When i pick my bike back up from you guys I would like to get some if you have any. Do a little advertising for you to say thanks.

I checked out your guys website and noticed possums bike what does he have done to it motor wise.? Also do you guys have shirts and stickers? When i pick my bike back up from you guys I would like to get some if you have any. Do a little advertising for you to say thanks.

He has what your getting.

did your domes have a stamp on them that tells you the size they are? Would you be willing to try them?

yeah my 12's are stamped in and the 8.5's were free hand engraved. Id try them sure, but i really doubt my engine will be coming apart anytime soon.

The shittiest part is deciding how much you wanna spend on these damn things :blink: :blink: Don't worry Kev i'll make up my mind eventually i suppose.

I would like to have both sets of domes that you have if at all possible. Who knows what I will have to do to make it work.

I would like to have both sets of domes that you have if at all possible. Who knows what I will have to do to make it work.

thats cool. ill also send you some video of my bike running up banshee hill at dumont. and it will give you a look at what the motor does. Next week ill have my aunt drive the bike up to you on mon. or tues... Its probably going to be something stupid for the reason it doesn't run to its potential. the guys up here rejetted it not to long ago and said the pistons and everyhting looked great like new. Its never been bored either. standard 68 mm piston for that motor.