Banshee DC conversion How to.....

Hey Snop! can you post a link to where you bought your battery? and the specs on the battery.Also that battery box is bad ass. Would you be willing to fab one for me just like that one, if so how much? I kind of went with that one the guy from dunereview went with ( not very nice) Thanks!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Snop! can you post a link to where you bought your battery? and the specs on the battery.Also that battery box is bad ass. Would you be willing to fab one for me just like that one, if so how much? I kind of went with that one the guy from dunereview went with ( not very nice) Thanks!

Battery Link

Yeah I can make one, pm me.

Mine ended up having an integrated coolant bottle bracket also.

DSC00715.jpg

Edited by Snopczynski

Your gonna want to run a battery to run a fan. Therefore you should float the ground. I use a reg/rect off of a snowmobile. Its a little more durable, has less loss on the conversion, and they aren't offered by Ricky Stator so thats a plus. I personally dont like Ricky's tympanium reg/rec compared to a sled unit.

How much compression, and what octane fuel? How do you mix the coolant? Do you have an aftermarket radiator, and coolhead also? What about the waterpump impeller, have you checked it to make sure the fins have not broken off or been ground down?

no snowmobiles down here LOL...I planned on running a battery... everything is just fine... bansheee's have to have air flow when putting around in 1st gear or doing donuts just A fact :sweat:

no snowmobiles down here LOL...I planned on running a battery... everything is just fine... bansheee's have to have air flow when putting around in 1st gear or doing donuts just A fact :sweat:

I order the reg/rec from wisconsin.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

hey snop, I did a conversion a few years back but hids would always drain my battery after a while, I think it was overcharging t o be honest,and  killed my battery, anyways Im runiing the snowmobile reg/rect. but both my yellows are the same which goes to the floated ground and which yellow goes to 87 on the relay? I am now running a 200 watt ricky stator and already floated the ground on it so I want to rewire this so it works the way its supposed to,  do I wire it exactly as u drew it out or try to run it on the ground side like u were saying in previous posts? thanks for ur help in advance.

Big shovel. ...big shovel...

As long as he's git the shovel out, he can dig a hole and toss that Ricky Stator crap in it.

Then he can find the RaceTech stator post....get RaceTech D/C unit and follow their directions.