shame in front of my 4 young kids

rline shee

it all started off with my brother bringinng his new raptor 700 to my house. i had told him about some power lines near my house i wanted to check out. we took the road in front of my house and a couple of country roads to the trail head.

the power lines were way over grown and about a 1/2 hr of fighting the thorns my lil bro says lets go balls out to the new hwy 21 construction. i say lets do it even though it will mean tearing down the completed part of the highway for a couple of miles. i live out in the country, but its not hilly billy rural.

i knew better to do it, but my shee was running great and my bro was peer pressuring me, so the next thing i know we are racing cars down the highway and pulling off 1/4 mi wheelies.every thing was going good. we got to the new construction and tore that up a while. as we were coming back to my house when my bro said the car that was behind him was on the cell phone pointing at him. he got all scared and loaded up and burnt out real fast.

i was giving rides to my kids in the back yard until it got dark then went to put the shee away when 3 county boys pull up and tell me to pull the bike out of the garage. they get me to tell on myself by deceit and even put me in cuffs. my kids start freaking out and made me feel like shit. i tell them no matter what every thing is going to be fine. right then the cop tells my wife and kids if it were up to him i will be spending the night in jail.

right then i proceed to let my mouth over ride my ass and tell the cop there is nothing he can do to me that hasent already been done and that i will bet him i will be out by the time he does the paper work. so that pisses the cop off and he slams me on the hood of his car.

that sucked, but it was what got me off, because my neighbor comes out of his house and asked to talk to the cops. about ten minutes later the cops lets me go with a warning. come to find out his wife is the sister of my states attorney general and my neighbor is a retired state highway and bridge inspector.

after the cops leave he tell me to not get caught again and that i own him one. i could of really gotten raped with fines and charges. i learned my lesson and from now on i know what will happen. it really didnt seen like a big deal, but my kids are still asking if daddy is going to jail.

• 1 month later...
Where the hell do you live?

Wyoming

I am from nebraska and work for the rail road. I take trains to cheyenne. I lay over there for 12 hrs and catch a train back home. You see them guys out riding ATV's with the street bike crowd at night in the summer time.

Did the driver that snitched on you guys call about the construction site riding or just because you were riding on the road? I'm guessing the former because if all that happened over road riding then they must be awful strict about that in that state!

Sorry to hear that all that happened in front of your family like that, that is messed up. Atleast you were fortunate about not going to jail or getting fined.

I think its kind of ironnic that they brought 3 cops to your house to give you shit and act like cocksuckers over something like that when there are people being shot, raped, and beatin all over this country. But they are worried about you riding on a street

lol ... ive been cought 2-3 times racing on the streets (in town)... i dont think people like the sound of oof pipes . cops have been pretty cool about it, only one time were they kind of asses. they wanted me to get the bike out of the garage, i told them no.. i dont have a bike and my father in laws a lawyer.

they gave me a warning.. lol

i know, i know.... keep them off city streets. i like to rebel.. sorry

• 3 months later...

Sounds like a typical Saturday night when I was growing up in PA. We would get bored and go racing through town until the Stateies would show up then off to the "RODEO". We would take them for a joy ride into the Strip mines and then back through town. It didn't matter that they were faster, we just would not stop. I think with today's standards they would have probably run us off the road and then butt stomped us for resisting arrest. I was lucky that I never got caught, Hell I had one chase me up the RR tracks for about 5 miles. I finally jumped down off a bank and into the creek to get away from him. Looking back I think they must have enjoyed it as much as we did because nothing exciting ever happened there. The best chase happened in the winter of 94 when Pa got like 36" of snow in 12 hours. The gov declairs a state of emergency and when that happens snowmobiles are aloud to use public hiways. I guess nobody told the rooky officer that because this knucklehead decides that he is going to give chase to me and another friend who are on sleds tooling up the road. I had an 89 Ski Doo Stratos that would do around 85-90 (It wasn't stock) and my buddy's Indy 650 would probably top out at 95-100. Needless to say that he did not hang with us very long before he went out through the "Jing Weed" at around 60. Now'a'days I would not condone this behavior, but it was fun back then.