preadator ripper?

qboronyrican

was i wrong to open my mouth and talk trash to my friend with a 05 preadator 500????? will the shee take him??? i curently have t5 pipes, cool head with 20cc domes, v forces reeds, k&n filter with open air box, dynatek cdi set at #3, boost bottle, and run 50/50 race gase.....i also have 28mm carbs but have not yet intalled them.......so what do you think guys????? i think the Preddy only has a a pipe and jetting done from the dealer

is it that close that no one knows??? what do i have to do?????please someone chime in on this......give me some feedback.....opinons....some knowledge

There's a little lever on the right handlebar. You will need to push that all the way down. Then release the little handle on the right with the bansh in 1st gear on good traction surface, or 2nd gear on gravel / loose dirt.

Then you will need to move the lever on the left side of the motor up through the gears while modulatin the lever on the right, and on the left each time.

Repeat this procedure until you are in 6th gear, and the predator becomes the prey.

DONT LOOK BACK lookaround.gif

Edited by gregrob