New scammer HQ winchedwolvy

Lshee

Been over 3 weeks since he accepted the paypal payment . I've heard every excuse in the book as to why they are not here. I have filed the paypal claim now and soon I will announce the users name publicly on these boards. He knows who he is and I'm sure you guys can figure it out using the search feature and my username. At this point I'm pretty pissed off and tired of being lied to. If I have to go public with this I can post ALL e-mail both to and from the seller as well as p.m.'s from this site to prove my point.

I do realize things happen in life but 3 weeks worth of excuses and no parts sucks ass. I'm trying to sell this damn shee cuz my wife just started her student teaching and will have no income for 14 weeks. I have another to ride but can't sell this one without the parts I bought off him. I bust my ass everyday to pay the bills and I will not get ripped off. I could fill an entire page with the e-mails both to him and from him and all of you could easily see it's bullshit.

IVE HAD A SHITTY ENOUGH DAY , and then i got to hear about fuckers ripping hQ"ERs off......

whoever the fuck ROBS OR STEALS PEOPLES SHIT , IS A LOW LIFE mother fucker.....

Theres enough ways to make money that you dont have to steal !

I hate scammers and theives... liars too.

Hope you get your cash back.

His deadline to willingly refund the money is the 20th I think. After that it automatically falls in my favor. I hate to be a dick about it but, enough is enough. Provide a tracking number as proof...it's that simple. I have been asking for proof for a month now and he cannot provide anything but his word which at this point means nothing to me.