New scammer HQ winchedwolvy

Lshee

I'm sorry to hear that, I am currently in a situation with out parts for 3weeks now!!! <---(From a different hqer). I dealt with the winchedwolvy earlier this year and he came through for me!? I sold him a pair of front blue lables and a rear shock, he paid on time. On top of that he sent me a swinger in good straight condition on HIS dime! I offered to pay the shipping and he said not to worry about it! So good luck to you, I didn't have any problems with him!

Ryan

Edited by bbcmudtruck

Paypal has officially decided the claim in my favor but, they were unable to collect because his account was empty. It's all good....he hasn't heard the last of me yet.

they must have changed thier policy becasue i know a guy that used to be on here (polish) got sold a stolen camera. there was a big deal with the guy that sold it selling the same camera to several people. paypal took the money out of the guys bank account to refund polish and left him with a negitive balance. so he had to prove that he sent the camera to polish to get his money back. so in turn polish had a negitve balance.

they must have changed thier policy becasue i know a guy that used to be on here (polish) got sold a stolen camera. there was a big deal with the guy that sold it selling the same camera to several people. paypal took the money out of the guys bank account to refund polish and left him with a negitive balance. so he had to prove that he sent the camera to polish to get his money back. so in turn polish had a negitve balance.

I will post the e-mail from paypal as soon as I can get on my other computer. It is also in their terms of use on the site.

Do you need stockers?,Upper or lower...lowbuckracing...img1266vh8.th.jpg

Got those a-arms back which one did you need?..Sorry it took so long The guy that needed one was a little slacker...Any ways if you need it let me know..Send your addy and just pay for shipping..Thanks...lowbuckracing

Got those a-arms back which one did you need?..Sorry it took so long The guy that needed one was a little slacker...Any ways if you need it let me know..Send your addy and just pay for shipping..Thanks...lowbuckracing

Upper left is the one I need. sorry I didn't respond right away. I just bought a new gsxr1100 and have been playing with that all week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just an update on this whole situation. I received a full refund for the parts through paypal . Don't know if he did this willingly or if paypal just took it from a recent transaction that he may have made. Who knows

Refund was sent willingly by me,i told you all the way through you wouldnt get ripped off and i kept my word,after a while i believed you didnt receive them because people dont start that much shit for no reason,paypal couldnt recover anything so i sent a refund