4* timming key and reed spacers

ok soo i just picked up some tires , 1/4" reed spacers and 4* timming key for 40$ about 1h ago.....

now do i need to change jetting with reed sapcers?? and with a 4* timming does it really make a noticable difference??? what octane will i need to use......im runniung supreme 91-94 octane gas right now. any info on this would great tx

ok soo i just picked up some tires , 1/4" reed spacers and 4* timming key for 40$ about 1h ago.....

now do i need to change jetting with reed sapcers?? and with a 4* timming does it really make a noticable difference??? what octane will i need to use......im runniung supreme 91-94 octane gas right now. any info on this would great tx

is your head stock or milled any? if so you might want to alittle higher octane if its just stock you should be fine on the 94 jetting will stay the same i'd say,is there a reason you got those reed spacers? you usually only run those so your carbs clear if the are larger then stock

using stock motor and the spacers will be used for to clear mikuni 34mm flat slides

the timming key shearing off thing... is that a common thing to hapen with that mod ???

if you are putting those carbs on a stock motor it will not have any bottom end you are better off with the stock carbs

if you are putting those carbs on a stock motor it will not have any bottom end you are better off with the stock carbs

im planing on getting a big bore 400 or 420 not sure yet, chekin out my options,and what i can use as a big bore with pro circuit pipes... ill probably end up getting a timing plate but for now and for what i payed for my timming key and reedspacers i cant go wrong..i think.... will a 4* key improve my bike in any way??

using stock motor and the spacers will be used for to clear mikuni 34mm flat slides

the timming key shearing off thing... is that a common thing to hapen with that mod ???

You can get a good boss racing, white knuckle or other brand intake to clear the clutch arm. Plus they have a built in crossover tube so it cleans up the area around the carbs.

103_1864.jpg

100_2086.jpg

100_2091.jpg