went from 350 to a 50?

YAMAGOOSE

Well when I rev it, it starts to go but only goes like 5mph? I put it in second, third, gears and it does the same?...how can I tell if its the clutch? If I open the clutch cover could you tell if its out? the clutch is like 6 months old on like 5 trips

If it's the break, wouldn't it just burn out the tires? My back break is a little low tho? like way lower and loose below the peg?

I do not have tors...replaced it with the eliminator kit

Edited by YAMAGOOSE

does it rev like normal or it doesn't rev, if it doesn't rev is it breaking up (or acting up at all) or does it rev normaly & just won't move fast?

It revs but then you can feel lose the power quick by that time I have the gas opened all the way, and the bike sounds like it needs to go to the next gear..but then I shift and it does the same...almost like when you shift to 4th gear when going slow...

It revs but then you can feel lose the power quick by that time I have the gas opened all the way, and the bike sounds like it needs to go to the next gear..but then I shift and it does the same...almost like when you shift to 4th gear when going slow...

Sounds like you are running on one. Change the plugs and go ride.

Brandon