Banshee HQ Hoodies, Shirts, Beanies ect...

theshee

I am up for selling some shirts. Any designers want to throw some designs my way and I'll consider them. All BansheeHQ merchandise must be sold through myseelf as part of the BansheeHQ. Therefore, if you have a printing business, send me some prices, etc. for bulk-rate shirts, t-shirts, hats, etc.

I'm up for getting rid of the CafePress store and starting a BHQ store of it's own if that is what the members want.

-Lee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up for selling some shirts. Any designers want to throw some designs my way and I'll consider them. All BansheeHQ merchandise must be sold through myseelf as part of the BansheeHQ. Therefore, if you have a printing business, send me some prices, etc. for bulk-rate shirts, t-shirts, hats, etc.

I'm up for getting rid of the CafePress store and starting a BHQ store of it's own if that is what the members want.

-Lee

forgot about the store, but yeah it need to be updated at the least

cafepress store

now we gotta find someone to step up and make the shirts, sombody gotta know a screen printer. yamahammer made the coalfest shirts and the roostfest shirts, but i haven t seen him around in years. i still have a few of each of them shirts.

there is a printing place we use for our command. when we have students come thorgh they can buy new shirts and hoodies and all that. the prices are way better then the cafe crap. they want almost 20 bone for a shirt, we get ours for like 10. let me know if you want more info lee i can gather it up for you.

-Lee

:thumbsup: i just found out about the "cafepress"....looks good to me...maybe add some stuff or go with another vendor...dbr

I can take care of all this stuff. I have an embroidery machine with screen printing equipment at the pad. I'm the one that mentioned this a while back. I PM'd Lee but never got any artwork. I'll be getting something together for you Lee.

I can make just about anything, shirts, hats, hoodies, jackets.

I can take care of all this stuff. I have an embroidery machine with screen printing equipment at the pad. I'm the one that mentioned this a while back. I PM'd Lee but never got any artwork. I'll be getting something together for you Lee.

I can make just about anything, shirts, hats, hoodies, jackets.

Great.... I was hoping you would reply... I couldnt remember who started this a while back. Anyway post up the ideas you have, glad you can do it all!

Great.... I was hoping you would reply... I couldnt remember who started this a while back. Anyway post up the ideas you have, glad you can do it all!

I'll be working with Lee to see what he wants to get, if he decides to get something with me.

I definately thinnk we want to hear what you guys want, the ideas I'm hearing already sound good.

Does anyone know where I can get some blank flags? I can get those printed as well.